Putnam Park HPDE July 10-11

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mid OH Region Porsche Club (MORPCA) invites you to attend their high speed driver education course!

All maked/models of cars encouraged to attend (no truck or SUV's)

Dates: July 10-11 (Sat/Sun)
Location: Putnam Park Roadcourse, Cloverdale, IN (30 miles west of Indianapolis)
Cost: $175 (one day)
$325 (two days)
$50 off if it's your first event with MORPCA or your first HPDE!
$25 'taste of the track', classroom instruction+track ride
More info: www.morpca.org

Host Hotel: Holiday Inn Express, Cloverdale, IN (ask for MORPCA group rate)

Classroom and on-track instruction for beginner and novice/intermediate drivers
Advanced driving techniques for those more experienced
Bringing a guest? Not sure if you are ready to drive yet? Try out the 'taste of the track'!
Feel free to request me as your instructor if you like, I will be there in my '01 GTS:headbang:

~Leslie

OP
OP
L

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Leslie, do they have an open passing group? What is it called? Red?

white is always, yes....not SURE about red...most times once all is going well the 1st day they open it up in red too. the pca groups are definitely getting more open to that, which is great.

Boxer12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought red was the race group...its been about 5 yrs since i have been to a pca event. They alwyas do things differently dont they. LOL Does white fill up? The reason i ask is because i have a wedding the 10th and might be a Sun only late arrival.

OP
OP
L

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought red was the race group...its been about 5 yrs since i have been to a pca event. They alwyas do things differently dont they. LOL Does white fill up? The reason i ask is because i have a wedding the 10th and might be a Sun only late arrival.

white is PCA instructors.

red is advanced.

for this weekend it's just HPDE, no racing groups, although there will be in July at Putnam! and their racing league is porsche only:(

they would have no problem with you signing up for one day, their adv. groups are pretty darn fast and they usually open up passing rules by Sunday.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets