PVO Comp Coupe photos from 3/22 Viper Days at Thunderhill, Willows, CA

Tom Glenn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bruce, Thanks for posting pictures of the PVO Comp Coupe! This is the car that PVO made available for people to drive thru our Arrive and Drive program (see www.g-pmotorsports.com). I got to run sessions in it this weekend and WOW! What an amazing car. Having not been in a purpose built race car before it took a couple sessions to acclimate, but by the end of the third session this car was turning times that would have put me on the pole for last years race. As a testiment of the pure fun factor of these cars the race Sunday saw a very tight front pack of four Comp Coupes dicing it out with multiple lead changes all race long. People were running between vantage points just so they would not miss the action.

P.S. If you are wondering what the fluid is running out from under the car it is antifreeze from a rock that punctured the radiator. The first mod when you recieve your Comp Coupe needs to be a screen behind the facia openings. I saw a great looking screen on Frank Parise's car that was made by Fat Alberts.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kevsmu4