quality race shops pa, ny, or nj

hreviper02

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:)can anyone please tell me of any speed shops they would recomend in pa,ny or nj. i have a 01gts and looking to get a cam and head work done but i do not want to ship my car half way across the country if i dont have to. i talked to roe racing and said they work with a lambo shop in ohio but roe wants to sell me there cam and heads and i want somthing totally different! i live in norheast pa and i would like to be able to actually meet whos working on my baby and see their shop.

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tator's Dodge. Can't go wrong with the Wizard. Give Chuck Tator a call.

RobZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck Tator is the only choice. ViperWizard is his screen name on the VCA. If I was a state or two closer my car would have been there the day I got it.

:usa:

OP
OP
H

hreviper02

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks guys! i will check out your builds and be in contact with you soon.

ACELLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure where you are located. I would definitely agree with everyone Chuck Tator is awesome and would do you a Great Job.

In PA there is really only one shop I know of that has viper experience. Carlevale Custom Cars

Dave and Paul are the owners. Dave was a very good local Viper Tech at the Dodge Dealer here in Hershey for many years before he started his own shop. They have worked oln my car and are very well versed in building high HP cars and doing a custom whatever you need.

Ed

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree Tators is the place to go. :2tu:

I only wish Chuck was closer to me in Pennsylvania. I think he is like a 3 1/2 to 4 hour ride from Phila area and I am like 45 minutes south of Philly. :crazy2: :( Luckily Chuck is a great guy and gets on the phone and helps my local Viper Tech troubleshoot. Thanks again Chuck. :cool: