Question for the mods..

paul tat

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I sent a message to a user on the forum regarding a classified ad. Should it show up in my private messages under sent? I sent it a few days ago and have not received a reply. I am worried that maybe it didnt reach the seller and would like to know if there is any way to find out if it did? :confused:

Thanks

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I sent a message to a user on the forum regarding a classified ad. Should it show up in my private messages under sent? I sent it a few days ago and have not received a reply. I am worried that maybe it didnt reach the seller and would like to know if there is any way to find out if it did? :confused:

Thanks

yes, it should show up in your sent box. some people are very busy and dont return pm's/emails right away. if the message is not in your sent box and you dont have a reply, i suggest resending again.

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Paul,
When you sent the message, did you do so by clicking the "contact seller" link in their ad, or did you actually PM them through the forum private message function? If the former, it won't show up in your sent messages folder because it's not a "PM"... that contact form actually sends an email to the seller.

If the latter, big-n-italian is spot on.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave