Questions on differences between SRT & Gen I/II

Viperzilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For previous owners, or others that have held good amount of experience between Vipers...

With stock seat heights, do you feel that one seat needs to be lower for better comfort or visibility(if so, which one)? Is there a significant difference on leg angle reaching the pedals with stock seat heights? I've heard visibility is better out of the SRT, but that's it. ALSO ADD YOUR HEIGHT PLEASE, for personal comparison.

How is the shifter feel compared to the Gen II (being that's all I've driven, and it was on a short shift)? Are the gates as close as they were before?

Are the pedals as close as they were before? (I know they added the dead pedal)

Thank you!

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Check the archives on the RST page. I believe that these questions have been answered in various peoples first drive comments.

For me the height is good. I am average height and build. Pedal placement is more logical that the Gen I/II. The shift pattern is the same (same transmission). The factory shift knob is way too long though. Needs the MGW knob. I cannot draw a comparison though as I have had the MGW knob in my RT/10 for several years.