Quick Coupe PS...

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
5580White_1.jpg

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That would work if the front fenders were rounded as well. Not sure what to do with the side cut-out as it also would need to get rounder. Time to get rid of the edge styling.

Hisserman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Austin --

Ron has the right idea. Try rounding the side gill to add a curve to it that is sympathetic with the curves on the rest of the car -- then I think you've got it -- a real winner coupe!

ViperInBlack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, although I can visualize the alterations being recommended to the shape of this car, I have to say that my initial impression was that it was (sorry guys)...lovely. And perhaps that is what others are saying. It has a feminine touch, which is not to say it is not also masculine. The closest example that comes to mind is a PRS guitar compared to a Fender telecaster. We collect both as beautiful instruments and works of art, but the PRS shape has a certain delicate flair. The Mamba brings forth the same response. In either case, a winner. Yay Photoshop...and Adobe gets better mileage.

Alice

SnakeEye

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The ViperGTS is beautiful but it's already been done; this coupe PS looks a bit too similar (retro).
More comp coupe like may be a better fresher alternative. Done any of those PS looks yet?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235