Race Ported Viper Intake Gen 4

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
" Offering special install rates for Nor Cal Viper Region "

RACE PORTED VIPER GEN 4 LOWER INTAKES - UNLEASH YOUR VIPER'S TRUE POTENTIAL WITH OUR =BAD BOYZZ SERIES= INTAKE MANIFOLDS & A SET OF THE LEATHAL ACRX HEADERS!

We debuted this Performance Package at the VOI 11 with great response from you the Viper Nation. We are now into production and installations are currently being done on brand new Viper's by the finest tuners in the Industry.

Combine our Race Ported Lower Intake along with a set of the ACRX Headers and you'll have the ultimate in Viper performance!

Thanks for your consideration & feel free to give us a call to place your order today for your Viper's winter project. We are now accepting all major credit cards.

=BAD BOYZZ SERIES= Race Ported Viper Gen 4 Lower Intakes
:Matched Port Relieved Intake Runners
:Increased Air Flow
:Greater Velocity

=DISTRIBUTORS OF POWER=:usa:

COMING SOON, OUR GEN 4 RACE PREPPED VIPER CYLINDER HEADS UNDER FULL DEVELOPMENT

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE, INC.
Toddy Gomez - President

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We're ready for you Brian and it'll be a pleasure installing yours personally.

Give me a call when ready.

Thanks,
Toddy

TCurtner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
" Offering special install rates for Nor Cal Viper Region "

RACE PORTED VIPER GEN 4 LOWER INTAKES - UNLEASH YOUR VIPER'S TRUE POTENTIAL WITH OUR =BAD BOYZZ SERIES= INTAKE MANIFOLDS & A SET OF THE LEATHAL ACRX HEADERS!

We debuted this Performance Package at the VOI 11 with great response from you the Viper Nation. We are now into production and installations are currently being done on brand new Viper's by the finest tuners in the Industry.

Combine our Race Ported Lower Intake along with a set of the ACRX Headers and you'll have the ultimate in Viper performance!

Thanks for your consideration & feel free to give us a call to place your order today for your Viper's winter project. We are now accepting all major credit cards.

=BAD BOYZZ SERIES= Race Ported Viper Gen 4 Lower Intakes
:Matched Port Relieved Intake Runners
:Increased Air Flow
:Greater Velocity

=DISTRIBUTORS OF POWER=:usa:

COMING SOON, OUR GEN 4 RACE PREPPED VIPER CYLINDER HEADS UNDER FULL DEVELOPMENT

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE, INC.
Toddy Gomez - President

(sigh!) if you just had a BAD BOYZZ MOBILE GARAGE...;)

OP
OP
B

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
TCurtner,

If your interested or when your ready, I can walk you or your local mechanic through the process play by play.

Happy Halloween, I am off to SEMA in the morning but my company IPhone will be on :usa:

Toddy

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets