Race Road America for TWO DAYS @ ONLY $320.00 April 12th & 13th, 2003

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ATTENTION: Track Fans! The Midwest F Body Club is hosting this two day event at Road America in Elkhart Wisconsin. On the right side of the home page is a topic titled recent news. The first category under the Recent news header. Below is info directly ripped off of the site. http://www.mfba.org
April 12th & 13th, 2003 Event

The cost of the event is $320.00 (tax included) which includes one slot consisting of two (2) days of on track time and your entrance fee.

Anyone under the age of 18 joining us as a guest member MUST be present with a parent or legal guardian to sign Road America's Insurance waver. The waivers are at the entrance gate. Drivers must be 18 or older.

On Saturday, April 12th, 2003 there will be a judged car show for all makes of vehicles. To participate there will be a $5.00 donation and all remaining proceeds will go to a children's charity. .

I hope to see a strong Viper representation there.

Cheers,

Jay K.

RSNAKE

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have participated in drag racing events, but no road racing. To my mind there is much less chance of bodily harm to the driver or car in drag racing than in road racing. Never the less, I would like to participate in this event but don't really know what is involved. Specifically, can a person get insurance to cover this sort of thing? Does my existing car insurance or health insurance cover me or whom or whatever I may harm if something goes wrong?

Do I need a racing license, helmet, any special vehicle requirements?

Thanks in advance.

OP
OP
JGK95

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please head over to the Gen 1/2 Chat board to follow this post.

Cheers,

Jay K.