Racetrack Combat

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am doing a cool race that I thought some of you maybe interested in running in.

"Racetrack Combat is a docu-Drama show based on non-professional road racers on closed Racetracks. This is a behind the scenes look at the conflicts, competition and fun that goes into every race.

As a racer for the past seven years, I experience first hand what goes on behind the scenes of each race. Aside from the usual crashes, broken cars, and conflicts between drivers, there is another element that people don't see. The true competitive spirit of racers. Racetrackcombat.com

There will be a Power to weight formula that will be used to equalize the race cars.

We will be renting NJMP's entire Lightning track for one full day of filming. Each racer will have a full day of wheel to wheel racing with $3000 as prize money to be won. Entry fee is $300 and registration will be done through the website. Complimentary lunch will be served.

We are looking for a total of the 30 participants which will make for small run groups and lots of track time!

Rain or shine. "

Last edited:
OP
OP
A

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol Plum in racing you never know. Especially here with the power to weight formula it should be very interesting. By the way I am doing it in my little 4cyl turbo car. It will be fun to run against some high HP cars. :)

GONABITE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds like a good time. To bad you have to be licensed. I dont think a total of 4 track days at Watkins Glen will qualify me to get my license.

OP
OP
A

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gonabite you would also need a cage . It should be cool I just heard a full race ZR-! entered. To bad I am not running my ACR. I have to stick to my race car .

GONABITE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the info, yeah this is a bit to professional if you will for me. I believe I will be hitting up Monticello Raceway this summer, they dont require ALL of the safety equipment and I dont have to be licensed. I like the power to weight ratio idea though. Gives everyone a fair shot. Enjoy it.

SCLSSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What are the dates for the event. Sounds like it wold be a fun thing to do. Why don't they just come to a NARRA/VIPER DAYS event to do this? How many do you have signed up so far?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets