Ralph Gilles to attend VCA South Florida Dealer Meeting!

ivanrho

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello VCA Nation,

If any of you are visiting sunny South Florida the week of Christmas, be sure to contact me. We have set up a Dealer meeting with our friend, Ralph Gilles. This is a meeting NOT TO BE MISSED. If you're from a neighboring VCA Region, we welcome you to come and join us.

Ralph will be presenting a power point of the new Viper hopefully.

Afterwards, join us as we go carting too to take on the Champ himself.

Monday, December 26, 2011

If interested you must PM me for the time and address. This event is reserved for VCA Members only; your Member number and info will be checked at the door.

Lunch will be provided by the dealer. Trophies will be awarded to the nicest Gen Viper yours falls in. Ralph will be the judge and will also be signing your trophy.

Hope to see you then!

Art 138

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ivan, Ralph was the only one who did not sign my Raffle car....I will be ready with marker in hand....

OP
OP
I

ivanrho

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A few Central North Florida VCA members are driving down for the meeting. Hope more can make this meeting with Ralph.

OP
OP
I

ivanrho

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lastly, for this year's driver who can beat Ralph's quickest lap time, he will donate your guest's entry fee to the New and improved SRT Driving Experience, valued at $500! May the best driver win! (Lee I'm banking on you)

TP_ GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ivan,

It was a great event that you put together yesterday! A great time had by all. :2tu:

Thank you for the invite.
Ty

MTGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
agreed, great meet yesterday!! It was nice meeting all the sfl guys, Ralph and even Ty. lol

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hello VCA Nation,

If any of you are visiting sunny South Florida the week of Christmas, be sure to contact me. We have set up a Dealer meeting with our friend, Ralph Gilles. This is a meeting NOT TO BE MISSED. If you're from a neighboring VCA Region, we welcome you to come and join us.

Afterwards, join us as we go carting too to take on the Champ himself.

Monday, December 26, 2011

If interested you must PM me for the time and address. This event is reserved for VCA Members only; your Member number and info will be checked at the door.

Lunch will be provided by the dealer. Trophies will be awarded to the nicest Gen Viper yours falls in. Ralph will be the judge and will also be signing your trophy.

Hope to see you then!

Who were the driving / show winners?

OP
OP
I

ivanrho

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great seeing you too! Ralph....what else can I say about the man. Hope to see you guys again for a meet up soon. Have a great New Year's.

OP
OP
I

ivanrho

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Jon! Thanks again for helping sponsor our calendar to all members. Show winners were: Albert M GTS, Arnaldo H Black Mamba SRT-10, Art in his silver ARC Raffle car and Eunice in her Snakeskin Green SRT-10 Coupe with ACR Aero Kit. Driving winner was myself.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hi Jon! Thanks again for helping sponsor our calendar to all members. Show winners were: Albert M GTS, Arnaldo H Black Mamba SRT-10, Art in his silver ARC Raffle car and Eunice in her Snakeskin Green SRT-10 Coupe with ACR Aero Kit. Driving winner was myself.

Excellent News and congrats to the proud winners... as for YOU: I think I remember your 1st drag-racing class and you with an event-best 12.05 1/4 miles in a OE GTS. **the Good Old Days**

OP
OP
I

ivanrho

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you Jose Hernandez, GM of Maroone Dodge for providing a beautiful dealership and for the lunch for our meeting. Thank you to all members who attended the meeting.

And of course, thank you to Ralph and Doris Gilles for graciously stopping by. Your time with us is most appreciated.

For photos to all our VCA South Florida Events, please check them out on our Facebook Page, South Florida Region, Viper Club.