Ralph's Autograph pic...subtle I think

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Still geeked up over meeting and chatting with Ralph again, and of course seeing the Gen V out in the sun, from a distance. The crowd was so thick in NY that it was hard to step back and take it all in - I feel even better about the car today than I did in NY, and that's pretty damn hard to believe!

Here are a few pics of Ralph, my car and the Gen V

You must be registered for see images attach

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Awesome you got the signature! Congrats buddy that's awesome!

2005_Black_Vper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great picture Hank!

Had such a great time today! I had Ralph Sign right above the glovebox on mine.. He is a super cool/friendly guy.

Wiretech

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your engine bay looks sharp nice upgrades, your viper is up in value with Ralph's signature now you can't wash it.:2tu:

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ryan I wonder if you could shoot a small layer of clear over the sig to keep it from fading? Tomball did that on the ACR spoilers on the ring editions where everyone signed.

viper04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ralph, is one cool guy, meet him and talk with him last weekend, at "Elkhart Lake's Road America, He finish 3th in is race. He's got to be one of the most down to earth guys i have meet, and a good driver. I should have had him Autograph my car. Hope I can next time. here is the Pic I have from my phone.

Last edited:

tcsracing1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
great guy and excellent idea to have his signature on the car. history in the making

G

Gotvenom 08

Haaaaa!!!! Dats what I says to dat! :pbt:

Now pull yer lower lip up over your head and swallow! :rolaugh:

:D

I have you on ignore!:D No matter what ever it is the consensus is that NOT many people like yello.............and now we are hijacking this thread.It's all your fault!!!!:2tu:

Carry on as Mopar Boy is tamed down for the moment!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope.:) ( rollin eyes)

Great pics on the event! Thank You for sharing pics of the event.

OP
OP
A

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any chance there is also photos of the yellow ACR in the background? :D

It's actually a 2010 ACR convertible from Woodhouse...there was also a 09 ACR, yellow with dual graphite stripes that I stupidly forgot to take a pic of

unreelviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ryan, I too enjoyed myself as well. I also got Ralph to sign my engine. He is a real nice and down to earth car guy. I love this club!

Synergy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow thats pretty cool! I would love to meet Ralph! Wouldn't mine his signature on my engine either

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I never thought Id like 21 inch wheels on a Viper, but Mikes car pulls them off (in the rear) really well.

SilveRT8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ralph is so cool, he gladly signed my dash also, when I met him in '09 !
I sprayed some clear on top of it, just so I dont have to kill the guy at the carwash, after he cleans it !!