Ranch Get-together @ Little Feather Ranch , July 21 & 22 2012

bboyer

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Speaking of times, have we nailed down the time to meet at Watts Bar?
Just to confirm (see other note), there won't be a meeting at Watt's Bar due to the response...group coming up from the hotel in Dayton...time undetermined (there are several staying there Friday night and going up to the Ranch the night before.

TowDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
From where I am, I can run straight up 58 and hang a left on 60 to Dayton. I'm probably just going to run by the hotel in the morning and see who all is there and head up to Todd's with that group.

bboyer

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Another memorable event! Thanks to the Sicklers for the hard work to make sure everyone had an enjoyable time. The food was too much! (Really!). The "Dudes" were a nice touch with music for the afternoon. It was especially nice of the Mazycks to make the 7 hour drive up for the weekend...great couple who has some new fans for their Racing team.

TowDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I definitely want to echo Brett's thoughts.

A huge thanks Todd and Pennina for hosting us! As much as I love being on the go, it was really nice to sit around and BS with everyone for a few hours with no schedules. Have to give huge props to David and Tanya for getting home to FL on Thursday and then jumping in the car and driving all the way up to be there (and for the track tips :)).

I'll post a few pictures I have from the weekend as well.

TowDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A few pics...

Absolutely no idea why it posted the last one upside down. It's facing the right way, just like all the others, on my computer. Just turn your monitor upside down. ;)

Attachments

• Little Feather 1.jpg
    Little Feather 1.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 45
  • Little Feather 2.jpg
    Little Feather 2.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 36
  • Little Feather 3.jpg
    Little Feather 3.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 34
  • Little Feather 4.jpg
    Little Feather 4.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 37
  • Little Feather 5.jpg
    Little Feather 5.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 43

bboyer

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Another memorable event! Thanks to the Sicklers for the hard work to make sure everyone had an enjoyable time. The food was too much! (Really!). The "Dudes" were a nice touch with music for the afternoon. It was especially nice of the Mazycks to make the 7 hour drive up for the weekend...great couple who has some new fans for their Racing team.

A couple of added notes: Like TowDawg, I thought the relaxing day was a great change of pace for our group....and everyone else seemed to like that too. As for the food, I ate WAAYYY too much because it was WAAYYY too good. The Ribs, rolls, Sinful, and the fluffy dessert stuff were my favorites. I'm pretty sure the other foods (salad, chips, beans, pork, beef, cake) knew about my favorites because they all started fighting few hours later...

OP
OP
A

AIRBNDR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
THANK YOU !!!! One & all for a Great Day !! Well ... Friday Night and two days afterwards ...... Thanks to David & Tanya Mazyck { Viper Cup / Archer Racing } for making the Loooong drive up from Florida and for being such entertaining Guests { Thanks Tanya for being my HPDE Instructor , your the Best ! } . Lisa K of NARRA says that next year she'll get alot more of the Viper Cup Teams to attend ..{ by then Scott ought to be a Team member }
You must be registered for see images attach

As always , our club members make the day ! What a great bunch of people !
Also , I think we had enough H.P to reverse the Rotation of the Earth and what a pretty Lawn Ornament !