Rare Viper Sighting

Slithr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
While at Tomball Dodge I saw a rare Viper. I wasn't able to open the hood, but I've heard the yellow ones have V8's :dunno: I have nothing to back that up, it's just what I've heard and read... just say'in. Maybe I'll be able to catch-up at the next C&C to verify # of cylinders. He does seem to be able to keep up when cruising .... maybe it turbo charged :D

You must be registered for see images

The Tomball shop looked like a bag of skittles had spilled :2tu: :usa:

It's Friday, things are slow ... just thought I'd stir the *** a bit :D

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
God I can't stand the sight of my car with the stock wheels lol.

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
While at Tomball Dodge I saw a rare Viper. I wasn't able to open the hood, but I've heard the yellow ones have V8's :dunno: I have nothing to back that up, it's just what I've heard and read... just say'in. Maybe I'll be able to catch-up at the next C&C to verify # of cylinders. He does seem to be able to keep up when cruising .... maybe it turbo charged :D

The Tomball shop looked like a bag of skittles had spilled :2tu: :usa:

It's Friday, things are slow ... just thought I'd stir the *** a bit :D

Dayum..that yeller car looks fast just sitting still.

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score

You can borrow mine....prolly pick up 100-150 hp right there.lol

I think we are keeping Morgan busy eh.

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

Slithr

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I know Andy, when I saw it I felt like that Indian in the littering commercial :( But, it sounds like the CF's found a good home and I'm sure your MonoBlocks will look great! Can't wait to see'em.

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

Slithr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Robert, truth be known your car was so damn purty I had to take a few pics. Despite Red ones being faster :D We should talk, I'm thinking of taking my truck to BBORR next spring to volunteer as race crew, maybe I could help pit for you?

Alan

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Robert, truth be known your car was so damn purty I had to take a few pics. Despite Red ones being faster :D We should talk, I'm thinking of taking my truck to BBORR next spring to volunteer as race crew, maybe I could help pit for you?

Alan

Thanks Alan, I'm out of town for work and you took some good pics of my car. Morgan was doing some warranty work, and installing SS brake lines. I had some brake fade last year at TWS and had to back down a bit.
Hey, i'm only going to be running the 135 class at the BBORR, but with all the turns it will still be fun. I'm sure I'll need some pointers. Last year the unlimited class was won with an average speed of around 172 mph.

I'm trying to talk Eric into entering also, but I don't think he can get the time off from interpolating the bogosity stream of widgets or something.:D

Robert

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I heard that 1 of 1 car was in for a super secret flux capacitor install. Apparently said owner did not realize those went out in the 80's..... :lmao: :lmao:

p.s. - I am still considering running BBORR, but I am more concerned about calculating the correct arcs thru said corners versus interpolating the bogosity stream of widgets. :drive:

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
I heard that 1 of 1 car was in for a super secret flux capacitor install. Apparently said owner did not realize those went out in the 80's..... :lmao: :lmao:

Probably need that this year to get my lap times within 8 seconds of Mike's I bet.

You must be registered for see images attach

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
We should have picked one up at the last C&C for ya lol. I'll ask the Dalorean guys next time we're out there. ;)

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Weren't you within 7 seconds last year?:)

You my friend, are much faster then last year. My 1:57's to your 1:54's. And you had the same rubber as me. This year your probably in the 1:4XX's I bet:2tu:

I'm hoping to just be able to match your LAST years times:D Of course it would help if I drove that track more than once a year.

SS brake lines and dedicated track wheels and rubber this year. Once I get home next week, I'm going to get a more aggressive alignment, somewhere in between street and track.

Last edited: