RB1 Navigation

sportsarguy44

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking to install an RB1 Navigation unit in my 04 Mamba. The RB1 model # is P56038629AH. The unit is out of a Jeep Grand Cherokee. My question is the following: once the unit is installed, will the desigation "Jeep", or "Dodge" appear on the LED display after powering on the unit?

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, check your private messages or your notifications....I finally caught up with ya! :)
~juli
(I have no clue on the navigation, just saw where you were and this is only way to contact you so far!)
(You could personally ask mjorgensen, viper wizard, viper specialty by private messages this question, (commas between names) I see you asked earlier as well...good luck, and welcome aboard with your '04 Mamba!)

Last edited:

ohlarikd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Initially when you power it on, it will say JEEP. Leave it on for awhile. It reads some information from the car, and it will automatically change to Dodge from then on. Turn off and on again, and it will say Dodge.

I have a 2005, and the RB1 I bought was also for a Jeep, so it started as Jeep but changed thankfully. They can also say Chrysler.