RE: March 3rd is now Chuck Tator Day

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
March 3rd, 2011 is
Officially Chuck Tator Day.
Hi Everyone!
Chuck Tator officially received the Citizen of the Year Award on Thursday, March 3, 2011. Joe Mori and I went to Le Chateau Restaurant that night to see Chuck Tator receive his awards. The Town of Lewisboro and the Chamber of Commerce acknowledged Chuck Tator for being the 3rd generation in business for over 100 years of service in their town. His grandfather traded $600.00 and a horse for the property. So from now on, March 3rd will be known as Chuck Tator Day. You couldn’t ask for a better person to be nominated. For anyone who has called Chuck at the garage, you know he is right there to answer your question and give you advice. Congratulations Chuck!:2tu:

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Great to see you evolve from " Citizen with a Beer," to " Citizen of the Year!" Dang , Chuck, we is all proud of you and doubt very few of us will ever achieve the love of our community like you have. Seen the property the garage is situated on and I remember thinking you were out standing in your field ----------bingo, now you are outstanding and you can stay in the house!!!

Seriously,kudos and couldn't be prouder or happier for you! We may think of you as the Viper Wizard , but the magic of your personality has reached many in your community. Your magic has never been in your tricks , it is in your treats..........................thanks for treating all of us so well, and doing the same to the folks in Westchester County , New , York.:2tu:

Bill Pemberton
Woodhouse

Bird325

Enthusiast
Reaction score
FINALLY, Chuck is getting recognized officially! Congrats, Chuck. Thanks for the many questions you've answered and many times that you've saved me both money and time.

SUPPORT TATER'S GARAGE!

blackandblue01

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Big Big congratulations. Chuck was super helpful when I had a question. (Intended on buying a part from him.) But after being on the phone a few minutes he walked me through my issue. Wasn't in the service manual. Previous owner engineering. Your the man Chuck. Thanks a million times over. :2tu:

rey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
CONGRATULATIONS CHUCK from Miami Rey(talk to you soon)

musclenutz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
None more deserving of the honor...when i first bought my Viper i asked some questions here and i kept getting 'ask Chuck,ask Chuck' from a lot of folks here..i thought to myself,who is this Chuck guy?...finally i took the advice and gave him a call. I was pleasantly surprised at not only his knowledge of my problem,but also his way of making me feel like he really wanted to help me. He did help me a lot and i came away feeling very good to have called Chuck. He is a great guy,and i would advise anyone who needs help with their Viper to 'CALL CHUCK!':2tu:

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree, couldn't have been more deserved! Congratulations! So, does that mean you serve your infamous deviled eggs every year on Chuck Tator Day???

And, Bill...quite well written!:D

XTREMDRM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congradulation my friend...:clap2:
If someone is going to guide our ship in a different direction...man.... I sure want you at the helm.:usa:

Stand tall and be proud.... you deserve to be recognized.
This beer's for you... :beer:

Lespauldude

Viper Owner
Reaction score
CONGRATULATIONS CHUCK! Truly one of the nicest, most helpful people that I have had the pleasure of talking to here and on the phone. Chuck is a genuine gentleman and a Viper Wizard indeed!! See you in a few months!

Scott
Kings Park, NY :2tu:

Roffey

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Congratulations to Chuck!!!

Never talked to him, but from what I've read on these forums, sounds like he is 'the man' to go to!!

Great to see someone recognized that truly deserves it!!!

kblake905

Viper Owner
Reaction score
CONGRATULATIONS CHUCK! Truly one of the nicest, most helpful people that I have had the pleasure of talking to here and on the phone. Chuck is a genuine gentleman and a Viper Wizard indeed!! See you in a few months!

Scott
Kings Park, NY :2tu:

Totally agree with Scott. Chuck helped me long distance with my first Viper in diagnosing a plugged cat problem. Recently ordered a DRL module for my 01.(Very competive price!) and he threw in a Chuck Tator T-shirt. All the best Chuck!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi