RE: Nostalgia day at Funway park Snday Sept. 19th

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Family Day at Mel’s Funway Park
September 19, 2010
Hi Everyone
On September 19th we will be going to Mel’s Family Funway Park.:headbang: Glenn Cote has set up this run for us to spend some time at the park. We will meet Sunday at 10:00 at Burger king Restaurant off exit 4 off rte 93. If coming from the north take a left off the exit and BK is on the left. If coming from the south take a right off the exit and BK is on the left. We will then take a short cruise:drive: and arrive at the park around 11:00. We will have our own special parking area and our own tent area.
This is our family day event, and this might bring back some good ole memories also.:omg: What is Mel’s Funway Park you ask? They have all sorts of things to do here. At 11:00 we will set up a round of miniature golf, they have two 18 hole golf course so we can go out in 2 groups.:2tu: We will have 2 trophies for the best scores for men and women or child or friend /etc (please no professionals).:lmao: We will have lunch thereafter. I’ve been told the food is good there; we will have our own tent area set up for us. You can checkout there web site at: www.melsfunwaypark.com .:eater: After lunch you can do, what you would like at the park. Here are some of the things the park has to offer, kart racing is should be a blast, I’m in,:D batting cages, golf driving range, arcade games and a indoor laser tag. As for the prices we are working on some group rates but until we confirm who would like to attend it will be difficult. So the prices will be discounted at the venue for us. I’m sure Glenn will have it all under control for us. This should be a great day with some fun activities. So come out with the wife, children, or anyone you would like. Let the child hood memories come back to you. I hope you can make it. Rick

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave