RE: VOI # 11 Just weeks away!!

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Everyone
VOI # 11 is about 3 weeks away. And this will be a great time. We have about 12 % of our club going which I think is awesome. This year getting a table at the banquet will go by percentage of members going from you club. That should put us in a good position. Also we are working on 3 commercials right now to be shown at VOI in between break, I think the commercials are coming out great, and we should all be well represented at VOI. We also have a spot left in the truck if someone would like to go. Also you can just flyout to SLC they will have transportation out to the different events and will have vipers on hand to drive some events.:2tu:

Viper Owner Invitational #11

Dates: September 30 - October 3, 2010
Host Track: Miller Motorsports Park
Host Hotel: The Grand America Hotel
Secondary Hotel: Little America Hotel
Cruise: Alpine Loop & Park City

Additional Information[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

• [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The weather is generally very good that time of year, with temps in the mid 70's and fall colors at their peak[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Miller Motorsports Park (MMP) is the main track and is one of the best facilities in the world[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]MMP features a 4.5 mile course that can be divided into two full-time tracks in ten minutes or less[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]MMP was designed by the great Alan Wilson - and he has been quoted as saying MMP was designed specifically for Vipers![/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]He also designed Calabogie, Gingerman and many other world-renowned tracks[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]We will feature the World Challenge Season Finale on Sunday as part of our event - nationally televised![/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]We will also feature a Viper Cup race on Sunday - the new ACR-X series
    [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]We will have two professional go-kart tracks (and karts) available on Friday & Saturday[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]At least two autocrosses and very possibly an off-road Jeep course
    [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]We are reviewing a drag strip option currently
    [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]These two world-class hotels are immediately across from each other[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Both feature 24/7 guarded underground parking[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hotel rates will be as low as $159 at Grand America (normally $300) and $109 at Little America - NOW available for booking
    [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]We have LOWERED the registration fees considerably while increasing the perks
    [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Chrysler, Dodge, & SRT will all be there along with numerous VIP's
    [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]We have contracted with FedEx Custom Critical to lower the vehicle shipping costs for attendees to only around fifty cents a mile
    [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]We should have at least one raffle car there - and hopefully a couple more surprises... ;)[/FONT]
[/FONT]
“…It’s a privilege to be asked how I feel about this place… because the facilities, the people who run it and the security staff are all top notch. I have never seen anything so well put together… It’s a great circuit. I just can’t say enough about Miller Motorsports Park. This place speaks volumes when you look around this great track…”
Nigel Mansell, FI World Champion and IndyCar Champion

REVIEWATTHETRACK.jpg

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know of only one member that is driving out, and another that is shipping out but driving back. Oh, and I think one member is trailering his own car out and back. All the other members are shipping their cars. Long drive from here...

I have not heard of anyone who is traveling with the NY/CT club but I could be wrong.

Rick would know better and I am sure he will shim in soon.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know of only one member that is driving out, and another that is shipping out but driving back. Oh, and I think one member is trailering his own car out and back. All the other members are shipping their cars. Long drive from here...

I have not heard of anyone who is traveling with the NY/CT club but I could be wrong.

Rick would know better and I am sure he will shim in soon.

bluequadcab (Jimmy) and a couple of others who will be trailering are leaving monday 27th so if anyone feels like joining us please let either him or me know! The more from the east side of the country the merrier so we can build up a great big convoy :)!

ViperGeorge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We'll be driving back and stopping to see the sights. Plan to visit Mt. Rushmore and Indianapolis Speedway to name a few. Should be an awesome ride.

1MEANASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm meeting up with the caravan in Dayton on Monday morning and cruising on out to slc with them - by the way I'm from ny

OP
OP
Y

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have 1 person I know of driving out and I think they are doing a scenic drive out. JIMMY!!!!!!!! from NY is driving out. Rick

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets