Ready to Buy 96-97 GTS

troybax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After a very long time of waiting, i am finally ready to buy a 96-97 Blue w/White stripe GTS. I have wanted a viper ever since I worked at a dodge dealer around 1994 and was able to occasionally drive one. I am willing to wait for the right one. Not looking for a super low mile one, considering my price range is low 30's. But I would like it to have less then 40k miles. I know they are not for sale everyday at that price and miles but like i said i will wait and hope something pops up. Can't wait to get one!

fastandloud

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After a very long time of waiting, i am finally ready to buy a 96-97 Blue w/White stripe GTS. I have wanted a viper ever since I worked at a dodge dealer around 1994 and was able to occasionally drive one. I am willing to wait for the right one. Not looking for a super low mile one, considering my price range is low 30's. But I would like it to have less then 40k miles. I know they are not for sale everyday at that price and miles but like i said i will wait and hope something pops up. Can't wait to get one!

Waiting to welcome you aboard!:headbang:

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome! You sure have been here a long time for the amount of posts you have! :D

Be sure to pick up the book The Vipers Buyers Guide by Maurice Liang. That will help you a lot when you go to actually look at a mid mileaged car. Nothing wrong with a 30-40K mile car, just do be aware of a few things so you get the best for your money. There are cars in that range that have issues, others that do not. That book will help you find the little issues you may not notice until after the purchase.

And be sure to ask alot of questions here! I am sure when you find one either someone here will know the car, or there will be a member in your area that would be willing to look at the car with you.

Robert

V

Venomiss

Check here first and see if they have a Viper that is local for sale.
Save on shipping and get the background in person plus see the Viper up close.

MCVO Home
Jess Hackney is that area president.
Last but not least meet up with some other VCA Viper owners.
Welcome.:)

OP
OP
T

troybax

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Yes, im definitely going to do my homework before buying. Part of me wants to jump on the first GTS I see in my price range, but i know i must be patient. Anyone have any info or know any history of this B/W viper for sale in VA

1B3ER69E4VV301511

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe a link to the car would be better. Most will not another car by its VIN (most don't know their own VIN! :rolaugh:)but would know if they saw a pic of the car.

OP
OP
T

troybax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Maybe a link to the car would be better. Most will not another car by its VIN (most don't know their own VIN! :rolaugh:)but would know if they saw a pic of the car."

I was thinking the same thing but wasn't sure if I could put links of the car in my post.
View Inventory

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats better! :)

IF you are linking just for the sake of linking (as in its a friends car you are trying to get exposure on it) then that is not so good. :nono:

But if this is actually something you are looking at buying and you really do need info on it, or someone to help you inspect it, that is a different can of bacon! :)

OP
OP
T

troybax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats better! :)

IF you are linking just for the sake of linking (as in its a friends car you are trying to get exposure on it) then that is not so good. :nono:

But if this is actually something you are looking at buying and you really do need info on it, or someone to help you inspect it, that is a different can of bacon! :)

Great, thanks for the info.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shibbydude