Received a surprise in the mail

09 Venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Went to open envelope with new issue of VIPER magazine only to find ...NOTHING. They forgot to put magazine in envelope. It was sealed but nothing in it.This happen to anybody else?

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I still have to receive mine, has always arrived in good shape so far since getting the subscription earlier in the year.

V

Venomiss

Went to open envelope with new issue of VIPER magazine only to find ...NOTHING. They forgot to put magazine in envelope. It was sealed but nothing in it.This happen to anybody else?

Please write directly to [email protected] and we will take care of your missing Viper Magazine.

gutterworks129

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Every time I receive my magazine, it has been opened and used like some knuckle head at the US mail took a lunch break and flipped through the pages. I have not received a new issue yet. I guess he took it home and is in the crapper!

V

Venomiss

Every time I receive my magazine, it has been opened and used like some knuckle head at the US mail took a lunch break and flipped through the pages. I have not received a new issue yet. I guess he took it home and is in the crapper!

You should go to your local postal area office and file a direct report so they can keep an eye on your incoming mail in the future.
Also let your carrier know as well. They are sent out all the same immaculate condition and sadly we do not have any control over the postal service. Send your name and information to the [email protected] with details if this is happening long term.

Nambo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just received a box of 20 issues of the new Viper magazine... Been a bad week for somebody!

latamud

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just received a box of 20 issues of the new Viper magazine... Been a bad week for somebody!

I'd like to se a pic of that. You have to be a member to get the magazine. Do you even own a Viper? Nice first post.

Nambo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No problem latamud, I have subscribed to the magazine to help research my purchase. I put down a deposit with Bill P. for a Gen V, hopefully will see it by mid next year. Now the wait begins!

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got mine yesterday. I know this because my wife came over to me, pointed to my DIY article said "SO THAT'S WHAT HAPPENED MY TURKEY BASTER!!!" :D She "lost" it 4 years ago but it's been in my tool chest all along. :cool:

V

Venomiss

Got mine yesterday. I know this because my wife came over to me, pointed to my DIY article said "SO THAT'S WHAT HAPPENED MY TURKEY BASTER!!!" :D She "lost" it 4 years ago but it's been in my tool chest all along. :cool:

Bet we know who is getting a turkey baster for Christmas....excellent DIY article!
Throw in some roses of her color choice for good measure.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte