Red /stripes coupe on Rt 31 Memorial Day

Hayabusa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was at the DQ with my daughter eating ice cream around 5pm today and she spotted a red coupe and said "Daddy look" as it went by on 31 S by Washington. Pretty good for a 4 year old. Local VCA member?

Rich T

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your 4 year old daughter has a great eye. The viper was Venom Red / Silver Stripes.
Thats real close for a really young ******* the color. We were just coming back from Competition Speed Design from the Pocono Track day. Great Day. Very Organized an too much fun to explain.
By the way 1600 miles in three weeks and just love the performance of this machine.

OP
OP
H

Hayabusa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Rich,

I only caught a quick side view as you passed then got to watch the back end fade off into the distance. Car looked great, stripes made it really stand out from the back.

I live about 5 miles from the DQ and don't see Vipers 'round here so my daughter spotting yours was a double treat. I drive an '04 Black Mamba. Super mint with only 2200 miles on her (I tend to ride the bikes in nice weather and my car sees no rain).

Man your car looked fantastic. Gets me really considering moving out of the Mamba and into an '08 coupe!

Cheers!
Rob

Rich T

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Rob:

The N.J. Club is having quite a few events this season.
The somerville Friday evening this summer is a great gathering.
Also Carlise Pa is another good one.
Check the schedule.
Like to see your Viper.

Rich:

Jerz Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Rich,

I only caught a quick side view as you passed then got to watch the back end fade off into the distance. Car looked great, stripes made it really stand out from the back.

I live about 5 miles from the DQ and don't see Vipers 'round here so my daughter spotting yours was a double treat. I drive an '04 Black Mamba. Super mint with only 2200 miles on her (I tend to ride the bikes in nice weather and my car sees no rain).

Man your car looked fantastic. Gets me really considering moving out of the Mamba and into an '08 coupe!

Cheers!
Rob

His car was at Pocono CSD and it looked great! A great car for a great guy:2tu:

OP
OP
H

Hayabusa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Rich, I have to get to a few events this year. Would like to meet some NJ VCA members and see their rides. If you see a 6' 1" 215 lb half Irish, half Japanese guy with a salt & pepper goatee and tight haircut in a Black Mamba...that be me. Please introduce yourself!

Jerz Viper, You said it, a great looking ride! The red Vipers are usually not my favorite but that one with the silver stripes zippin' by was bad@$$.

Rich T

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Rob:
I almost bought a Black Mamba a few years back. Beautiful car that were limited editions but ended up with a red/silver 06 coupe.
The 06 was a great car never a problem. Hope I have the same luck with the 08 Venom Red/Silver and I also believe its quite a bit quicker than the 06.

See you soon in one of the N.J. events.
Rich

RedLiner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rob (Hayabusa) what town do you live in near DQ off Rt 31?? I'm over in Stewartsville. Between Rt 57 and Rt 78.

Jerz Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's a shot of Rich's car at Pocono CSD

Rich_T_s_car.jpg

Rich T

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Bobby: Great shot!
The GTS Blue Viper behind the Venom Red is a great looking car too!

Richie

OP
OP
H

Hayabusa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi RedLiner, Franklin, right around the corner. You up for some ice cream at the DQ? My family stops there regularly on summer evenings but we're not in the Mamba. Profile says bikes?

Bobby, Nice pic. Ahhhhh.....she's a beauty, she is!!!

RedLiner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok, right next door. My sister and Brother-in-law live in Franklin Twp too. Next time you take the car out, give me a buzz. RedLiner (Mike) 201-390-8719

As far as bikes go, I'm down to just one, it's a 2005 HD Road King. I belong to the Hunterdon Co. HOG Chapter at Williams HD.

You ride much?? Always looking for more guys to go ridin with. We got a few that get together for short/long rides. Let me know if your interested.