Regional Beer.

MoparBoyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure why this has not been talked about yet. But I was hoping a bunch of people could bring some regional beer that can people can exchange. I'm new here to central FL, so I have not found anything of worth bringing. I could bring some yengling but i'm pretty sure you can get that in Charlotte.

I was really hoping some Wisconsin's could bring down some Spotted Cow :) I'm almost out down here.

You must be registered for see images

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I could do that but I am not sure if the customs people will be happy about it.

CEJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Big Boss out of Raleigh make some excellent brews. 7% for their Hell's Bell Belgian style ale, yet very smooth.

Lone Rider is another great Raleigh brewery. Sweet Josie and their Peacemaker are really good. Both should be available in Charlotte.

Charlotte had a Dillworth brewery (or something close to that) that had excellent local brews. I've seen Liene (sp?) beer in NC.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
where you coming from? i know people from Canada can usually bring a couple of cases without a problem.

The Netherlands, they have this special policy on anything liquid going on flights towards the U.S. Where are we going to have the VCA Beer Convention in Charlotte anyways?

OP
OP
MoparBoyy

MoparBoyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Netherlands, they have this special policy on anything liquid going on flights towards the U.S. Where are we going to have the VCA Beer Convention in Charlotte anyways?

parking lot? I've never been to a VOI so not sure how everything is scheduled and how much free time there is.

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Count me in for the parking lot celebration of beer and Vipers.....any requests for California beer? (I'll put it in the hatch area before I drop it off at Passport)

Regards,
Aaron

bigjim93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are from upstate NY, Utica to be exact... we will bring some Saranacs and Utica Club for sharing...

CEJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Big Jim! Saranac is available in NC, but Utica Club is unknown down here.

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I could try to roll a beer keg through security, but chances are high they will seize it ...

CEJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Count me in for the parking lot celebration of beer and Vipers.....any requests for California beer? (I'll put it in the hatch area before I drop it off at Passport)

I enjoyed meeting you Aaron. Thanks very much for bringing the brews from CA. The Downtown Brown was great, eh!

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Aaron that beer was awesome! You have the names? There was one I really liked, gonna see if we have it here but I forget what it was called.

--RS