Viper Owner
Reaction score
Could a mod please approve my registration? Thanks

-Tom

Last edited:

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You would not have been able to post if you had not been approved. And now that you are here please be advised that the posting of cars for sale in the forums is not permnitted unless an ad has first been placed in the classifeds here. Free if you are a VCA owner but you will have to pm us your number so we can upgrade you here.

OP
OP
R

Roffle Waffle

Viper Owner
Reaction score
thanks. I wasn't selling a car, just showing the one I bought, but I get your point

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks. I wasn't selling a car, just showing the one I bought, but I get your point

Well, whatever the initial "misstep" was, welcome to the site and Viper ownership. Post a picture. Have you taken possession of it yet or is it still on the way? Post some details !

Lots of good info here, and occasionally some good-natured jibes. Good folks here.

OP
OP
R

Roffle Waffle

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

yeah, I drove the car from Springfield, MO to Philly, PA during the blizzard of 09 because the weather forecast changed after I already paid for the plane tickets. 1200 miles. took me 3 days because I had to stop each time the snow looked like it was sticking to the highway.

1999 gts. 36k miles. connoly interior. aftermarket cd player with polk audio speakers. no cats and no muffler (loud).

already added an mgw knob, bought a jl 300/2 amp to pair with 2 8" subwoofers in a custom enclosure, ordered a muffler, ipod adapter, garmin navi with traffic, and about to order the rear 40mm brake kit. Also going to re-trim the radio surround panel with vinyl carbon fiber material (looked great in my z4)

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

No worries, as it was a link to an ebay ad and your first post we simply assumed you joined to sell a car.
Welcome to the Viper Nation. And congratulations on surviving the delivery drive and picking the coolest color Viper.
That is a very rare car with that interior.

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No worries, as it was a link to an ebay ad and your first post we simply assumed you joined to sell a car.
Welcome to the Viper Nation. And congratulations on surviving the delivery drive and picking the coolest color Viper.

I know you're a brother of black/silver and all, but when are you going to update that avatar to include your ACR? :D

OP
OP
R

Roffle Waffle

Viper Owner
Reaction score

thanks! Where can I find build numbers for these cars?

The color combo is definitely better looking in person than in pictures. especially at night. so ****. Too bad the silver stripes are awesome at reflecting sun into your eyes, hahahah

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last edited:

Darbgnik

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seems to be a common event. New owners getting caught in inclement weather driving home a new car that had never even seen rain.

When I drove my car home from Los Angeles to norhtern Alberta, Canada, I hit a spring snow storm in May. It was bad enough thateven though it was in Canada a lot of drivers in better winter suited vehicles still moteled it for the night.

Needless to say it was hard to even keep the car straight and moving in snow, but I found a motel. When I walk in they advise me all rooms are rented, but upon seeing my car outside the door, the called around to all the hotels in the area, every one was full. After telling them where I had driven from, they took pity on me, and pulled out a cot for me and set it up in the laundry room. Beggars can't be choosers.

The night shift girl told the day shift girl about me, and when I got up she even made me breakfast.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery