Removing caked on brake dust?

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm sure one of the ****** girls ummmmm.....'''''''assets''''''' could be used???
You must be registered for see images
:dunno: :smirk: :eater:
~juli

MTGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Orange Clean stuff works pretty good as well. Just be on the lookout for any type of acid ingredients

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I cleaned the inside of my rims for the first time in 7 years last month...I used Griot's Wheel Cleaner and a good nyon foam brush and lots of elbow grease. It's a good workout. I didn't use a nylon bristle brush but griot's has a foam brush that won't scratch the wheels. Surprisingly, the cleaner worked very well. Once clean I waxed them with wheel wax. Dust still gets in there but washes out easily now.

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I cleaned the inside of my rims for the first time in 7 years last month...I used Griot's Wheel Cleaner and a good nyon foam brush and lots of elbow grease. It's a good workout. I didn't use a nylon bristle brush but griot's has a foam brush that won't scratch the wheels. Surprisingly, the cleaner worked very well. Once clean I waxed them with wheel wax. Dust still gets in there but washes out easily now.

Waxing the inside of the wheels??? Poser!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper