Replacement corner window gasket for 2004

scottcot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I need a replacement passenger-side one of these:
You must be registered for see images attach
(yes, this is a driver side picture ). Currently Dodge shows it as ZZ status, which I understand to mean "good luck getting a new one from us for a long, long time." Anyone have a source for new?

ACRucrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Both of mine are split right at the top by the glass even when it had only 500 miles on the car. I think its from rolling the window up with the door open?

Sonoman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BTW, purchased as new the flags are ungodly expensive (try $536 left side, $589 right side). So getting them from a dismantler or carving your own from a gold ingot is generally cheaper...

SSGNRDZ_28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a driver side from a used door if anyone is interested, it will take me a week to get it most likely.

swexlin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wow! I'm going to very very careful with mine. These cars are going to eat us out of house and home as they age. They aren't Hemicudas, for cripesake!

OP
OP
S

scottcot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome, thanks. The tech at my dealer tore my flag when he was raising the window after fixing the window regulator :( I never had a problem with it, I don't know what he did differently.

Hirkophoto

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Awesome, thanks. The tech at my dealer tore my flag when he was raising the window after fixing the window regulator :( I never had a problem with it, I don't know what he did differently.
Sounds like they need to replace it for you!