Replacement Fog Lights

Viperarri

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I was curious if anyone new if the gen 2 (specific year 2000. I know the 99's and the ACR have the fog lights plastic cover, but mine doesn't, and the glass on both lights is shattered even with protective plastic I put on them) are similar to any other vehicle, I was just quoted $344 each from an illustrious dealership here in Calgary, Alberta, seems a little dear to me..was hoping their might be a slightly less expensive option, other than, not having fog lights.
Thank you

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Viperarri...you have a Viper and you're still listed as an 'enthusiast'!!!? Private Message your VIN# to lee00blacksilvergts or kcobean, you deserve to be UPGRADED to Viper Owner~! ~juli

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I was curious if anyone new if the gen 2 (specific year 2000. I know the 99's and the ACR have the fog lights plastic cover, but mine doesn't, and the glass on both lights is shattered even with protective plastic I put on them) are similar to any other vehicle, I was just quoted $344 each from an illustrious dealership here in Calgary, Alberta, seems a little dear to me..was hoping their might be a slightly less expensive option, other than, not having fog lights.
Thank you

PartsRack can provide you both new foglights and brackets for under $325 USD. Yep, NEW.

[email protected]

Thanks Plum!