replacing headlight bulbs on GEN IV

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
I don't recall if you can access the back of the headlight through the fog light access cover in the wheel well? Hope I'm wrong, but you may need to loosen up the fender and remove the entire headlight assembly to change out a bulb.

OP
OP
SANCHOBA

SANCHOBA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I did replace a fog light bulb in that fashion,I'll see if I can access the headlight that way.

MoparMap

VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Probably have to pull the front inner fender liner. Easy job, two plastic thumb screw things at the front and three plastic screw expander things on the top. Gives lots of access once you get it out.

OP
OP
SANCHOBA

SANCHOBA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Probably have to pull the front inner fender liner. Easy job, two plastic thumb screw things at the front and three plastic screw expander things on the top. Gives lots of access once you get it out.
pull the wheel, right?

MoparMap

VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
pull the wheel, right?

That would likely make things much easier. You might be able to wiggle the panel out with the wheel in place and just turned the correct direction, but I have a hard time getting my hands and arms between the wheel and fender to reach much after that. Probably less headache to just pull the wheel from the start.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62