Reproduction Window Sticker?

SneakyPete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone know if you can give Chrysler your VIN# and have another window sticker printer for your car?

Bought a used Viper this time around and the window sticker seems to have disappeared.
frown.gif

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
I have asked my Dealer, Dodge Customer Service, and Ken at the factory. All three told me a flat "no".

See if you can get your buddy to loan you his, and get it copied onto nice paper.(?)

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have not tried with the Viper and I am suprised to hear Vic was unable to get one after speaking with cust.srv. That was the way I received window stickers on some other makes of cars. Keep trying. Surely someone can reprint it.

OP
OP
S

SneakyPete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by J SMITH:
I have not tried with the Viper and I am suprised to hear Vic was unable to get one after speaking with cust.srv. That was the way I received window stickers on some other makes of cars. Keep trying. Surely someone can reprint it.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Did you just call the Chrysler Customer care number and request this or was there another contact

2charmed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Try windowsticker.com
or search the web for reproduction window stickers.
AAA window stickers is who I used for my 67 Vette and I'm sure they can do newer cars.

Good luck,

2Charmed

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Windowsticker.com is under development, and dumps you into some other site, from which there is no escape!

I just barely got out alive....

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We tried vigorously before, numerous times, and unfortunately there doesn't seem to be anyway to get this accomplished. Though we are a Dealer, we couldn't find any avenues that corrected this concern either. If anyone out there ever finds a solution, please put us on the list to contact and let us know. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Bill Pemberton
Woodhouse Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ford, Nissan

Matt M PA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is a company "AAA" that makes repro stickers for the older cars. And, if you had a Ford or Mercury built at certain plants, there was a lady who had the carbon copies of cars built at those plants. She would sell you the copy if you could document that you owned the car. As for new cars...outa luck. Probably has something to do with possible fraud.

OP
OP
S

SneakyPete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have just successfully made a 2001 GTS window sticker off my old car. Scaned into high resolution OCR and made changes to vin and color and printed on 8.5x11 paper.

Does anyone have a 97 blue gts window sticker that they can scan into a file and email me. I am working on laser printing on the correct size paper and laminaiton. It should look identical.

thanks

jimandela

Enthusiast
Reaction score
kids make high quality fake id on the computer to get into bars.
I don't see why this couldn't be done.
just take some time, and patience.

good luck

JIM