Request to Ohio members

Brad04Mamba

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sorry to bother you all, but I just purchased a house in Steubenville, OH for my mother-in-law.

We are having some issues with the basement, water etc, and since we don't have basements here in Cali I am lost.

Does anyone have a contact name of a contractor who does basements. I just don't want to get screwed since we are a couple thousand miles apart and figured a could trust someone you recommend.

Any help would be appreciated. Oh, and sorry about all the snow you guys are getting, hope it clears up soon

Brad

daytonprowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry to bother you all, but I just purchased a house in Steubenville, OH for my mother-in-law.

We are having some issues with the basement, water etc, and since we don't have basements here in Cali I am lost.

Does anyone have a contact name of a contractor who does basements. I just don't want to get screwed since we are a couple thousand miles apart and figured a could trust someone you recommend.

Any help would be appreciated. Oh, and sorry about all the snow you guys are getting, hope it clears up soon

Brad

I'll contact our secretary and see who might be in the Steubenville area.

Voodoo Rob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are many basement only companies around here, and many use the same system. It's an indoor gutter system around the base of the walls. It's covered and the size of shoe moulding on your floors base trim, so don't take the term gutter literal! Sometimes the system is a jackhammered indoor trench style, depends on the need and installer. Basement Systems has a good rep, Ohio State Waterproofing also. Stay away from small companies because when you get the work done get a transferable lifetime warranty and the small companies are more likely to go out of business so warranty is worthless. Good Luck, we have owned 3 houses with these systems and no problems...when installed correctly.