River City results?

9 seconds

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Albert ran a 10.1, Gerald a 10.2, and I saw a 10.4 from Sam. I, however, **** at driving and didn't make it to eliminations. Maybe next time.

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I heard about Geralds 10.2! That's pretty amazing! First pass & a # like that! If I wasn't so bummed about my car I would've gone.

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TexasViper:
Trey, why are you bummed about your car? You told me about Starbucks the first night I took my car out, but haven't seen you since. Everyone told me to look at your car to get ideas on a stereo and dvd setup. Said you have the sh*t!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey buddy, what's up? I haven't been out for the last couple weeks, hope you haven't got into too much trouble. I'll Email you pics of my set up as soon as I get DSL. Just bought a house in a new area that doesn't offer it yet.
pissed.gif
I'm told Wednesday - I'll be up and running again. I'm using 'dial-up' now & it ***** bad!!! No new E-mail yet.
pissed.gif

I was pit-sided last week but it's very minor. When you see me again, I'll have a <u>brand spankin new</u> Viper!!!! With a big surprise! Epic!! You'll see...
laugh.gif

I'm gettin pretty excited - but it's all Top Secret for now, you know how it is. I'll contact you soon.

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Anthony - 98 GTS:
Trey,

Good to see you back on the board. When do you expect to get your car back?

Anthony

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks Anthony! My car is being fixed right now and it wasn't a big deal at all. Carlos at NW Dodge told me he'd fix the car and only charge me for 2 hours labor - no parts. That was pretty cool of him. He said it was just a couple screws that needed to be replaced, that the actual rockers weren't damaged at all. But I'd decided to sell my Viper and buy another one a couple weeks before this happened - and it just looks like my deal is finally coming together. I can't wait to unveil my New Viper and my New Color and my Top Secret project.
smile.gif

Have you gotten your car back from House of Speed? Not having E-mail ***** because I've wanted to contact you @ a month ago to see how everything was going on your deal. What's going on????

Anthony - 98 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Trey,

We are getting close. I just got off the phone with Kyle. The motor is in the car and he is starting to hook everything up. Right now I am waiting on my Fluidyne radiator to be delivered.

This afternoon, I am dropping off more parts (brake calipers, sway bar, misc. brackets) that I had powder coated.

I can't wait to see your new car!!! Did you sell you car with the stereo and wheels?

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anthony,

Definitely not the wheels. I am selling the system w/ the car though. W/ the exception of my XM Sattelite Radio that I pd for outright & continue to pay monthly for. I've got a lot of new ideas for this new Viper, doing things a little differently this time around.
smile.gif

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BSchillinger:
Trey! What are you buying?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bryan,
I've got a brand new Viper on the way, complete w/ a color change, a lot of fresh, new ideas, etc...etc....

Can't wait to unveil it to all my friends! You'll be shocked w/ what I've got planned!
embarass.gif

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TexasViper:
Trey, why are you bummed about your car? You told me about Starbucks the first night I took my car out, but haven't seen you since. Everyone told me to look at your car to get ideas on a stereo and dvd setup. Said you have the sh*t!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

TexasViper,

Here'e the link I promised you w/ my stereo pics. This will give you a starting point & there's also a lot of information w/in the thread.

Viper Stereo Pics

getbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Originally posted by King GTS:
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>
I've got a brand new Viper on the way, complete w/ a color change,
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What color change???
DID you finally go over to the yellow side?
Please say yes!
Or, are you just trying to throw us off?
confused.gif

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang