Road Atlanta December 6-7

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will be attending Road Atlanta NASA Race, stop on by. I will be nice to see some Viper Brethern...

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Frank,

Sorry to have missed you; I take it you were in the red R/T10 that ran in 3B/4. I stopped by a couple of times but you weren't around. Maybe next time.

Bob

cheryl mccally

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will be attending Road Atlanta NASA Race, stop on by. I will be nice to see some Viper Brethern...
I would like to ask you a NASA question. I assume you will be driving your new ACR? Drivers seem to differ in what they think of NASA. I plan to try NASA time trials in the spring as a replacement for Viper Days in my '08 ACR. Some say NASA TT won't bang up your car with other drivers hitting you and others say no it all will. Can you help? Thanks!

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know you asked Frank, but I'll offer $0.02 as well.

I drive in DE3, am not a TTer but always watch the TT action. Have seen TTs get in trouble but usually self-inflicted....as in - not caused by a bump or another driver miscue. All TT drivers are pretty good and aware of what's around them.

Race groups (Thunder and Lightening) are another story. There's alot of touching going on there.

:drive: