Road Course event Nov. 2nd

fuelman

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
We have a road course event coming up on November 2nd here in Florida (a great time of year to come to Florida,) this is a brand new 2.2 mile road course with 14 turns and 4 elevation changes. The track is also having an open track day the day before, so you could get a full weekend of racing and make the trip worth while, check out Welcome to Ivor Wigham's European Rally School and Motorsport Park in Starke, Florida USA for the track event the day before. We can handle at least 40+ cars and I expect only about 20-25 cars to show up right now. Also, Skip Thomas of Viper Days is coming to lend a hand with instruction and advice. The track is just East of Gainesville Florida in a town called Keystone Heights. It is $250.00 per car, let me know if you are interested. Thank you.

We have a hotel reserved for the night of November 1st. The reservations are with "Country Inn & Suites", we stayed there last time. It is new and nice with security. The Viper rate is $115 + tax per night. Please call them directly as rooms are limited. The hotel is located just off I-75 at:

4015 SW 43rd Street
Gainesville, Fl 32608
352-375-1550

Sincerely,
John Canal
President, Viper Club of Central and North Florida
407-324-1342 Tel
407-328-0045 Fax
[email protected]
[email protected]

ViperPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds like a good time. Is this something that you are collecting payment for or is it pay at the track? I'm trying to work out my schedule so I can be there.

Mike

OP
OP
fuelman

fuelman

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
We can collect at that track, makes it easier to do the credit card forms before the track date, so that we get everything paid for. But no problem if you want to show up on Sunday we have room. Driver's meeting is at 9 am. Hope you can make it, bring the Vette on the slicks, so we can see how it does in the twisties... Give me a call or an email if you think you can come.

2001-V10 Power Nut

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
John,

Great event last weekend at the new track. 4-Acr's there, those cars are just sick good. I know everyone enjoyed the day, and helped lay down some rubber on the new track. Looking forward to going back

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth