Rockers & head gaskets?

SNKEBIT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a question I'm sure has been asked 100 times here, tried the search,,,,,,,,,,,, well, you know how that went.... Are t&d rockers a good gain on a relatively stock 94? headers in the future,also a Roe blower. I'm going to pull the heads off this winter (just makin' sure they're not goin' to leak on me, don't know the history of the car) and was wondering if that would be beneficial.

btw, anyone know the part no.s I need for the "new" head gaskets and the rest of the gaskets I'll need to put back together? Thanks in advance, Mitch

Buckeye Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck will refer you to Todd at Arrow Racing.

Todd: 800-551-8477

Same gaskets Dodge will sell you. Except that instead of paying $900 for them, I paid $200.

On a sorta similar question. Are arrow roller rockers safe for dyno's and the occassional "brisk accelleration"? ;)

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
TODD at ARROW supplied all my bits,great guy very helpfull only took 3 days to get to the UK as well :2tu:

XS TORQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I won't be answering your question exactly, but with Valaya headers, T&D's and free flow cats (already had free flow mufflers) on my 94 I gained about 46 RWHP and 23 RWTQ.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang