Rockford Speedway Autocross - Sunday - July 18th!!

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our next autocross event is coming up. We're headed to a rare and popular place for us given it's unique geography. We love autocrossing here since we get to use the banked areas of the track as part of our autocross course. We expect a great turnout.

Speeds are very moderate and it’s little strain on the car. Instruction is available to those who need it. This is an event for everyone, men and women. We want to see all the ladies - you have been great this year! we will indeed continue to have a women's class.

You can view the detailed write up on the event: http://www.illinoisvipers.com/documents/2010/7-18-10 Rockford Autocross.pdf

You can also visit the racing portion of our website: The Pit: Racing Events: Event Information (Viper Club of America - Illinois Region)

We ask that you please notify us if you are coming – ASAP please. Please don't forget to check the club hotline the morning of the event to be sure there are no last minute changes/cancellations - (630) 415-3642 (Hit option #3).

We'll see you there!

ViperCollector

Viper Owner
Reaction score
An open invite to anyone coming that is west of Rockford (obviously including Iowa). A couple of us (2-4) will be making the trip from Iowa and will be driving together - let us know if you want to meet up with us!

ViperCollector

Viper Owner
Reaction score
For all you guys and gals that missed this event, this is who/what you missed!
You must be registered for see images attach

(me on the left and Pres/CEO of some car company on the right)!!!!!!!!!

And I have to add, this photo was right before he got in this ACR and beat both Alex and Mark for fastest time of the day!

ViperCollector

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Here's the results of my el-cheapo in-car camera setup, combined with footage from the sidelines.
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMbdT51paJs&hd=1[/media]

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235