Roe Racing 710 Camshaft Anyone Have This Mod ?

speedfreak99

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Im thinking about intalling the Roe 710 Camshaft in a stock 04' and would like to hear from members who have installed this cam and hear if their experience is good or bad with the cam or any other suggestions . Combined with the upgraded valve springs , heads and some tuning looks like a good power gain for the $$. Would i be sacrificing reliability or increase engine wear significantly for the power gain ?

Last edited:

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I went from 475 rwhp on the stock cam too.........

543 rwhp...

Only mods were as follows.

710 cam
Gen4 head gaskets
Beehive springs
Sct tune

Trust me it does exactly what they sat it does. I gained 68 rwhp sae on the same dyno cam only. It actually exceeded my expectations. Thats my yellow viper on the roracing site when you click the 710 cam

OP
OP
S

speedfreak99

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hell ya !!! Niceee vid of your yellow viper :D thx for the info man great to hear from someone who has done the mod .....i was talking to josh at Roe and i am going to do the same set-up !

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If your bone stock at 445 rwhp i think youll jump up to 500 at the wheels...cam only...do the intake plus headers and no cats and 550 easy.

Keep us posted and tell josh I sent ya. Hes a good guy

OP
OP
S

speedfreak99

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I like the numbers on that set-up ! Ya josh is great to deal with I will mention we spoke for sure . Im installing a three piece real carbon fiber

dash upgrade from roe and a bunch of other interior and exterior accesories , dvd/nav and new set of super sports, gotta save up again haha

but next year I will be ready to start power mod and I will def keep ya updated and take vid as well .

JAY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very Cool Set up !!! :2tu: Will be interesting to see a 710 cam , with a Gen 3 to Gen 4 Head Package from Mopar set up ! :)