Roe Racing Experience (positive!)

viperbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks to Dave, Sean and especially Ed, who did the work on my car, at Roe Racing! I had them install the Mopar Street Exhaust on my 2005 Viper SRT-10 (minus 2 of the cats) and the tips kept moving so I went back today for the 3rd time and it seems to be fixed - cold to hot movement on these systems is quite a bit so the movement was not their fault. But they wanted it to be right and never suggested anything otherwise. I also had their side sill insulation installed and I can vouch that it works great in cutting down on cockpit heat. Almost forgot Amy up front - another great person at a great operation!

OP
OP
viperbob

viperbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The sound is much improved over stock. Others installed the same exhaust but kept all the cats and were not too thrilled with the sound improvement so again, I decided to have them take 2 of the 4 cats out. I could have had all 4 cats taken out and replaced with a pair of high flows but they did one like that before and told me it was pretty loud. I've had a couple real loud Vipers in the past so I wanted something kinda in-between and this fits the bill. Performance feels a bit better as well and I can feel a bit more power, I think. Their labor rate is $85 an hour and it took about 5 hours. Keep in mind that I had the sill insulation installed and that takes a bit of time to install.

OP
OP
viperbob

viperbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PS - A lot of more popping when you rev it and let off the gas. Personally I like it but others do not. I drove through downtown St. Augustine on the way back to the office yesterday and I made about everyone's head turn.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
General Jackson