Roe Racing

Sniper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got my car back from Woodhouse Dodge from getting Roe Racing's package put on my car. I've got a 94 and it is an animal now. The sound is unbelievable! The power is unbelievable! It was dynoed an a Mustang Dynamometer. H.P. was
315 and torque 395 stock. After installation H.P. was 357 and torque 437. Thanks to Sean Roe!

HogWhisperer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Matt Kovac:
Just got my car back from Woodhouse Dodge from getting Roe Racing's package put on my car. I've got a 94 and it is an animal now. The sound is unbelievable! The power is unbelievable! It was dynoed an a Mustang Dynamometer. H.P. was
315 and torque 395 stock. After installation H.P. was 357 and torque 437. Thanks to Sean Roe!
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Congrats Matt. You'll have even more fun with it now! Don't mind the kid's comment. I don't think he was taking a shot at you. He apparently just can't help himself.

Happy motoring!

Ernie J

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Matt, How about letting us in on exactly
what Roe Racing parts you had installed? Thanks.

OP
OP
Sniper

Sniper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Forgot to mention that this is a different dyno than everyone else is using on this board. It shows significantly lower H.P. and torque than a dynojet. So, in all actuality, the H.P. is around the area of a stock 2000 and torque is higher than a stock 2000.Maybe somebody can decifer what it would figure on a regular dynojet?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21