Roe S/C Pic...WOW!!!

Snake Bitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here ya go City...hhhhooolllyyyyy ssccchhhmmmooolllllyyyy!!! How cool does that look...rather sinister I would say!

You must be registered for see images

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Wow! That is so awesome looking too! Better than the proto type! Sean great job as usual!!Is everything you see in there what you get?

webtrader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
eek.gif
OH MY GOD....Thats all I can say!! Looks like Im going to have to get one too!!

It just keep getting better!

VIPER IS KING.

supergrin.gif
Jim Lauterbach

S

SUN RA KAT

I'm #35 on the list to get the 1st batch of superchargers and this is pretty much what I was expecting from Sean - a beautiful first class product.

bounce.gif
I can hardly wait.
bounce.gif

Sean Roe

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
Glad you like the way the kit turned out. I assure you that the fit and performance matches the looks (we worked on the looks last
smile.gif
).

Adam,
Yes, everything you see there is part of the SC kit *except* the throttle bodies. The owner either uses his existing ones or can upgrade to 70's. There are 70's on in the picture. What is not shown are various gaskets, belt, spark plugs, etc.
For injector wiring, you use the original harness from the stock manifold.

If we weren't so busy building parts and getting ready for VOI, it would be nice to relax and reflect on what it took to ship out the first kit. It was about 2 & 1/2 years ago that I first talked to Doug Levin and Jason Heffner to get their opinions about building a mail order SC kit. A year and a half of on and off research followed up by a year of testing and development, and here we are
smile.gif

Sean

varanus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sean that looks great! Can't wait till mine gets here this Thursday. Looks like ted is busy so it won't go on until Monday or tuesday before he leaves for voi.
That's okay as I am going to try to re dyno my car for a baseline on Thursday instead.
Only problem I have is no one has the pushrods I need for the 1.7 roller rockers. Assuming I can get everything on inc roller rockers I will dyno if I can and post while everyone is at voi.
BTW I am not going to VOI as i am using that money to pay for the sc and stuff
smile.gif

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Varanus:
Looks like you'll be "blown"
laugh.gif
a few days before me (just had to say it). I'll look forward to your comments! I keep repeating it...it's like I'm getting a new Viper all over again!

And thanks Gerald! When I saved/copied Sean's photo, it downloaded at over 300k ???. Not sure how his post was not over the 100k limit and my download was?

RedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Varanus, I thought you could use the stock pushrods with 1.7 rockers. In fact, I think Doug Levin specifically advocated using the stockers on a street car because they would serve as a weak link or "fuse" in the event of valve float. Might be something to think about.

Ronnie

ACR Larry

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmmm, I have seen that SC somewhere before!

SmokinV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by varanus:
Sean that looks great! Can't wait till mine gets here this Thursday. Looks like ted is busy so it won't go on until Monday or tuesday before he leaves for voi.
That's okay as I am going to try to re dyno my car for a baseline on Thursday instead.
Only problem I have is no one has the pushrods I need for the 1.7 roller rockers. Assuming I can get everything on inc roller rockers I will dyno if I can and post while everyone is at voi.
BTW I am not going to VOI as i am using that money to pay for the sc and stuff
smile.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Kevin,
Ask Ted what length pushrod to use. Then call Summmit and Jegs. They had the Trick Flow Chromeoly Pushrods in stock when I did the roller rockers. Costs about $90 for the set. You need to buy a V8 set and then 4 loose. Hope that helps!

varanus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
got the pushrods. Ted told me the wrong size off the top of his head which were special order. I checked the part number he gave me and got it straightened out so they are on their way.

John Johns

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, what a piece of work Sean! Am I the first to wonder how it would look with the intake runners polished or chromed?

onerareviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Modifying the mods. You gotta love Viper owners....

P.S. - I like the contrast, but polished or chrome would look incredible as well. Great idea.

garolittle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Snake Bitten:
Here ya go City...hhhhooolllyyyyy ssccchhhmmmooolllllyyyy!!! How cool does that look...rather sinister I would say!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Man! I bet that sink will fly!
laugh.gif

ElDiablo Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is ugly! Why would anybody want this.......GIVE IT TO ME!!!
I'm not reading more about this SC kit or I'll be foreced to buy one and sleep in the garage
laugh.gif

Great looking! Congrats!!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbone96