Rolex 24????

rgifford

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who here is planning on going to the event?? Last year I went as the proud owner of a C5 to cheer on the C5R team. Now I am a proud owner of a GTS but with the end of the Oreca team, who will I cheer on this year. I have to ask, will there be any Viper representation at the event maybe a showing of the VGX or SRT-10?? Anyone that is planning on going drop me an email, maybe the all the snake fans can go to dinner.

Robert

SNAKOIL VA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be there. Looks like only one or two vipers will be racing.

Check it out at Grand-Am.com

Also, pay attention to the rules regarding what you can bring into the stadium. I assume they mean the seats since you can drive a motorhome in the infield.

BTW: '82 Hokie with a Hokie Bird Racing Team decal on the rear window!

George Farris

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
It is my understanding that there will be three Vipers in the race. One will be American Viper racing, another will be last year's FIA champion from Europe.

VardaMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will be there! When & where can we meet? I was also part of the C5 group last year. It was great to be HIGH & DRY on the Backstreeeeeetch! It is a great event. The visit to the garage
area on Thurs. & Fri is fantactic plus a great race on Sat. & Sun.
Is the Forged Horseman going?

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i only saw 2 viper entries..Brookspeed & American Viper Racing.
maybe someone else is a late entry???

Forged Horsemen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be there as well with some friends. I'll be flying in Wed. Was there last year as well, really enjoyed myself. I heard three Viper teams will be racing. The Vette Pratt and Miller C5-R team will not be racing at Daytona this year. Hope too see some of you guys there.

Forged Horsemen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be there as well with some friends. I'll be flying in Wed. Was there last year as well, really enjoyed myself. I heard three Viper teams will be racing. The Vette Pratt and Miller C5-R team will not be racing at Daytona this year. Hope too see some of you guys there.

Forged Horsemen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So any of you guys wanna have little VCA get together, and have some dinner and beers. Jut beers will be fine also. Lets just hangout, and I can forget about thecold Chicago weather we will be having up here when I'm in sunny Florida.Altough this weekend was perfect this won't last for long (Indian Summer. Let me know.

RC Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am in FL now for business, but will be going to Daytona Wednesday night. I'm up for a Viper get together. Just list a place and time on the board. I know that at least two other NC VCA members will be there too.

Forged Horsemen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be staying at the Best Western La Playa at 2500 Atlantic AVE. in Daytona how about Thursday night after night practice we meet at ******* or something at 8:00ish. How about it guys, any other sugestion I'm fexible for

VardaMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds great! I'll meet you at ******* at ~8pm Thrusday night!
Pat

RC Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jim Bogue and I from the NC VCA will be there at 8PM. I'm sure we will be wearing something with a Viper on it. Besides, who would turn down a chance to go to *******?