Rolling shot from today.

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hope you like it. Looks like photobucket lightened the image slightly on my screen, oh well. Just re-leveled the black paint, and got all the swirls out of it so I figured I would snap a shot. Why the "F" did I paint 2/3rds of the car black again LOL. The red bits are much easier to hide swirls on.

Andy Wheeler

You must be registered for see images attach

JHill9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great looking picture. You are going to have to show me how to take photos like that so I can get some shots of my car.

OP
OP
F

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Anytime your on the north end of town let me know and I'll help you out.

Slithr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Andy, awesome shot...of poetry in motion :2tu: I would like to get some shots of our SRT/10 in the Bluebonnets this Spring. Not sure if you're for hire or not, but if not, you should be. Every picture you post tends to "One Up" the previous :headbang:

OP
OP
F

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have been coerced to do private shoots from time to time;) If you are looking to take that type of shot we have plenty of bluebonnets out here in the Montgomery area.

Here's the above shot minus the window stickers.

You must be registered for see images attach

dgorham

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Andy,
great Pic and great looking car in person! You did a great job. Hope to see you out soon at some of the events!

OP
OP
F

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Vic just a cell pic or two still need to get a real shot of it. Still need to get the hennessey spoiler on.

OP
OP
F

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey, anybody know if Houston CNC is on for New Years day?

Richard

Richard I'm assuming you and Beth will be at the Cotton Bowl. We will be there and driving back Saturday most likely.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kevsmu4