Ronald McDonald House Viper show

Smokin' 2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
 Howdy Houston VCA Members.....

We wanted to pass along the next event schedule for April so that you can mark your calendars.....

Sat, April 14th- 1p- 2:30p- Ronald McDonald House
We are going to be doing a mini car show for the kids and their families at Ronald McDonald House located at 1907 Holcombe Boulevard  Houston, TX 77030.  We will be lining up our machines in the front parking lot and letting the kids and families decide which car is their favorite.  We also will be serving ice cream and cookies to the house guests.  If you would like to take part in the car show and meet & greet, please let us know asap so we can get you down on the list.  This is a great event, even if it is short. You can help make these kids smile and forget about what they are going through for an afternoon.   Please join us. 

Please don't forget to let us know if you are planning on taking part in this event and if you are able to put your car in the show.  This is a Houston VCA event only.  No other cars will be involved.  No prizes will be given.  Other than knowing you made a sick childs day and getting to hang out with Viper friends.

There is a Viper Tech review of each generation on a lift and lunch coming up on April 22nd as well.  We are still working out the details.  So more info about that in the coming week.

Hope you can join us. Please RSVP to [email protected]

Vip1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
What a great event!! To see the kids smiles looking at the cars was awsome. Thank you Jamie for setting this up and thank everyone that
came out and made this a special day for some very special kids and there families.

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks to you and your family also Troy for helping Jamie and keeping us organized today. I had a great time as always.

Andy

OP
OP
S

Smokin' 2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry I got stuck in traffic. I sat on the feeder of 8 between 249 and 45 South for more than an hour. I was glad to hear from Jamie that it went so well.

Vip1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
!
You must be registered for see images attach

A couple of Pictures From Our Ronald McDonald House Event. We sure did Enjoy!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper