Ronald's 14 annual Viper *** luck and BBQ--- Cancelled

Y2K10 SRT#39

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WA Region Members
We are sorry to say we must cancel our traditional BBQ & *** luck that has run for 13 years.
Unfortunately this event is just a little too much work for us this year.
By the scheduled time of this event, I will be over the majority of the Radiology and Chemotherapy treatments for esophageal cancer.
I will not however be strong enough to provide the kind of experience the WA Region has come to know and enjoy at our BBQ.
I hope you all understand, and can support us in this decision.

I would recommend, what ever effort you would have expended for this event, be re-directed to the auto-X event near this date. Bring the food, drive the course, and have a blast at the Auto-X.
I'm going to do the best I can to attend, and I hope I will see you there!

Thanks for helping with the fantastic Viper experience!

Paul & Barb Ronald

PS- Everything that can be done for this stupid illness, is being done.

PacificSEASnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:omg::omg::omg: NO WAY is this event cancelled! The venue has just changed. The 14th Annual Ronald BBQ & *** Luck will be held in Sammamish this year on July 23. Details to follow.

Paul, you can focus on getting well & I'll do the cleaning & cooking. I hope you'll be well enough to attend YOUR BBQ at my place. You'll definitely be in our prayers.

C-Note

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:omg::omg::omg: NO WAY is this event cancelled! The venue has just changed. The 14th Annual Ronald BBQ & *** Luck will be held in Sammamish this year on July 23. Details to follow.

Paul, you can focus on getting well & I'll do the cleaning & cooking. I hope you'll be well enough to attend YOUR BBQ at my place. You'll definitely be in our prayers.

I'm with you on this one Charlie! Let me know if you can use any help.

This region wouldn't be the same without the Ronald's or their BBQ, even if it is not at Paul's house for one year!

I wish you the best my friend and am looking forward to seeing you after your speedy recovery! (so speedy that we would think that you had a black car :) )