Rosey Tomorrow's Brunch Cruise - Sunday August 10

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cruise to Rosey Tomorrow's Restaurant in Danbury, CT.

2_picture1.jpg

2_rosyinside.jpg

Includes w i d e & l o n g stretches of interstate. :2tu:

Sunday August 10
Brunch @ 12 noon

Meeting time:
10:00 AM - Mobil Gas Station on Hutch just north of Exit 23
(Connecticut crew will need to tell me where they plan to meet)

Directions:
From NYC
[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]Hutchinson River Parkway north to Rte. 684 north to I-84 EAST[/FONT]​

[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]Traveling East on I-84, take exit 2, turn left at bottom of ramp, go to 2nd light, turn right and make 1st left after bridge onto Old Mill Plain Road.[/FONT]​

[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]Traveling West on I-84, take exit 2B, turn right at bottom of ramp, go to light, turn right and make 1st left after bridge onto Old Mill Plain Road[/FONT]​

You must be registered for see images

[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]featured every Sunday from 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.[/FONT]​

[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]belgian waffle 5.95[/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]light, crisp, and made to order.[/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]Served with butter and real maple syrup.[/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]or topped with fresh fruit and whipped cream add 1.95[/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]quiche lorraine 9.95[/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]fresh eggs, Swiss cheese, bacon, onions, and peppers [/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]baked in a thin ***** crust. Served with a Caesar salad.[/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]OMELETTES[/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]served with a cinnamon scone, [/FONT]​

[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]hash brown potatoes and fresh fruit garnish[/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]spinach, bacon, and cheese omelette 7.95[/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]three cheese omelette 7.95[/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]western omelette 8.25[/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]brunch potato skins [/FONT][FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]7.95[/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]crispy potato skins filled with layers of scrambled[/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]eggs, bacon, jack and colby cheeses. Served with hash[/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]brown potatoes, salsa, and sour cream.[/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]eggs benedict [/FONT][FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]9.45[/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]three poached eggs with Canadian bacon on a toasted[/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]English muffin covered with hollandaise sauce. served with[/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]hash brown potatoes and a freshly backed scone.[/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]monster breakfast burrito [/FONT][FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]8.95[/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]filled with grilled chicken, bacon, onions,[/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]and scrambled eggs. Served with hash brown[/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]potatoes, salsa, and sour cream.[/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]rosy's breakfast sandwich [/FONT][FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]8.45[/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]whipped eggs, hickory smoked bacon and american[/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]cheese stuffed on a toasted hot crusty bun. served[/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]with hash brown potatoes and fresh fruit.[/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]CRAB CAKES BENEDICT[/FONT][FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif] 11.95[/FONT]​

[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]poached eggs on top of pan fried Maryland crabcakes[/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]topped with hollandaise sauce. Served with hash[/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]brown potatoes and a freshly bakes scone.[/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]live PIANO player from NOON - 3:00 p.m.[/FONT]​

Link:
Front Page

Last edited:

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey...CT crew wake up! :D

ViperTony + 1
BlackMamba1
QuickSilver
Mktaxman + 1
City
plumcrazy + 1
Vipuronr?
BlueQuadCab?
Tusc?
00Prowler?
00VPRGTS?
DII?
QuickSilver?

DII

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Can't make this one guys, can not play hookie from church again! :);)

that will be a nice little drive on 684/84 :drive::drive:

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey...CT crew wake up!
grin.gif

ViperTony + 1
BlackMamba1
QuickSilver
Mktaxman + 1
City
plumcrazy + 1
Vipuronr?
BlueQuadCab?
Tusc?
00Prowler?
00VPRGTS?
QuickSilver?

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kidding....that close to my house???? Yes, definitely be there and I have my RT this time:D.....my wife will bring the kids in her car....does that work?:dunno:

Kewl!!!:headbang:

Peter

1998 RT/10, Viper Red :evilmad: (5k miles) "Tatorized"

:usa:FIREFIGHTERS SAVE LIVES AND PROPERTY:usa:

SUPPORT TATORS DODGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And, thanks Tony, for pulling this together!!:2tu::drive::2tu::drive:

Peter

00VPRGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey...CT crew wake up! :D

ViperTony + 1
BlackMamba1
QuickSilver
Mktaxman + 1
City
plumcrazy + 1
Vipuronr?
BlueQuadCab?
Tusc?
00Prowler?
00VPRGTS?
DII?
QuickSilver?

Uknown at the moment. My parents fly in on Saturday night from Florida so I will have to see if I can convince them to come along. Stand by.

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So, where are we going to park all our cars? :dunno: If we get there all at once, guess we could take over one section of their parking, but I think their bruch is pretty crowded normally.

Thoughts?

Peter

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey...CT crew wake up!
grin.gif

ViperTony + 1
BlackMamba1
QuickSilver
Mktaxman + 1
City
plumcrazy + 1
Vipuronr
BlueQuadCab ?
Tusc ?
00Prowler ?
00VPRGTS ?
QuickSilver ?
The Mad Doc ?

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We're going to have to watch the weather since it's that "thunderstorm season". Chuck Tator's a strong maybe as is Adrian to the best of my knowledge.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last trip to CT had me floating down the street sideways in about a foot of water. It was great !

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last trip to CT had me floating down the street sideways in about a foot of water. It was great !

That was fun. I did get a kick from the water shooting out of the sewer drains. Remarkably, my car came out spotless from all that rain. :)

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony, with you being in charge of CT and all, you think you can order us up some nice weather ?

come'on....hook a brutha up

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony, with you being in charge of CT and all, you think you can order us up some nice weather ?

come'on....hook a brutha up

In charge of CT??? :lmao::lmao::lmao: Plum...being unemployed I'm not even in charge of my Viper at this point....I have to clear all Viper-related requests through central planning, aka the wife. :D

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, that's funny, I have a central planning department as well!!!:hail::flirt:

Peter

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay Captain CT, here's the latest on my end.:eater:

So, you see, its my central planning department's (wife) birthday and we are going to Manhattan to celebrate...she has been traveling in CA all week, so she just told me that she has booked a hotel room for Saturday nite so we can have a nice relaxing evening in NYC.:headbang::D

That might interfere a bit with getting to Rosey's at 12, but she said we still should be able to get there, just a bit late.:dunno:

I'm really looking forward to the Rosey's cruise,:drive: but wife's birthday is (much) more important.

Please keep me on the list, just maybe make it tentative...I will do my best to get there. How late do you think you will be at Rosey's?:dunno:

Thanks.....

Peter

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey...CT crew wake up!
grin.gif

ViperTony + 1
BlackMamba1
QuickSilver
Mktaxman + 1
City
plumcrazy + 1
Vipuronr + 1 (most likely)
BlueQuadCab ?
Tusc ?
00Prowler ?
QuickSilver ?
The Mad Doc ?
Wizard ?
*** ?

Last edited by a moderator:

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I literally dragged my neighbor out of his house today and drove him to the DMV so he can get temporary plates for his Viper for Sunday. After spending 3 hours at the DMV office...we're going to Rosey rain or shine. :D

ViperTony + 1
GregA
BlackMamba1
QuickSilver
Mktaxman + 1
City + 1
plumcrazy + 1
Vipuronr + 1 (most likely)
Wizard
BlueQuadCab ?
Tusc ?
00Prowler ?
QuickSilver ?
The Mad Doc ?
Steve J. ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For Sunday, I'm seeing mostly sunny skies, high 75-80...perfect Viper driving weather!!!!:drive::2tu::drive::2tu:

Peter

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We've got a reservation for 12, but I think I'll bump it up to 15 as the group's growing and the weather is looking good.

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
City, want meet you guys @ the rest area working untill 11:30 Sunday everyone have a great time. Captain C catch up with you next time. Adrian

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave