RSVP by Wednesday for Supercar Experience!!

ivanrho

Enthusiast
Reaction score
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Dear Members,

If you're planning on attending our event this Saturday, the Supercar Experience, I need to have your RSVP no latter than this Wednesday 5pm. You're allowed 1 guest. (Guest name not needed) There is NO CHARGE to attend, but I need to know NOW!

For more information on this event, please visit their website at: Palm Beach « The Supercar Experience

It's a great event where your Viper will be showcased amongst other fabulous sports cars. If you wish to drive another one of your cars, please let me know. If it's an exotic then I'm sure it's ok to be placed in the show. If it's not an exotic then most likely you'll have to find parking off premises.

If attending, please meet at 8:30am at the BP located on Hollywood Blvd, just quarter-mile west of I-95, on the north part of the street. Please be fueled up and ready to go at that time and please be PUNCTUAL. We're supposed to be there between 8-9am. Most likely we'll take 95 north up to Okeechobee. The site is located on Flagler and Lakeview Drive. But to get in the show WITHOUT CHARGE, I need your name now.

Take a moment to email me before Wednesday and see you then.

[/FONT]

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom R