RT/10 Camel ad

lagalaxy13

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Here is a promotional ad Camel ran that had a RT/10 in it. If you want a copy of it pm me your email address.

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok, what ******* wrecked into a pool? That car is now for sale in FL w/a clean title and "having been freshly washed" :D

I like dumb cigarette ads. They helped me never start smoking. That and the dying way too early thing.

alpine7822

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought that was the McChromer! With all the women around the pool, I figured you parked right in the middle to try and pick them all up!

alpine7822

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Notice how it says you can win a "fully loaded Dodge Viper?" Uh...what were the options on Gen 2s other than color? What exactly would qualify as "fully loaded?"

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought that was the McChromer! With all the women around the pool, I figured you parked right in the middle to try and pick them all up!

Now thats a good idea I didnt think of! I'm slipping in my old age :dunno: Then again, my car has never been wet, so no chance I'd actually park it in a pool :rolaugh:

Notice how it says you can win a "fully loaded Dodge Viper?" Uh...what were the options on Gen 2s other than color? What exactly would qualify as "fully loaded?"

I think the one option that car needs is a hardtop or softtop! I guess the option they are referring to is you got the fully loaded RED/V10 option instead of the yellow V8 option :D