RT10 hardtop market

OP
OP
J

Jmch

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Is there a way you can post a pic of how the spoiler attaches?
sure.. will try that tomorrow.. no worries though you don't have to poke any holes in the deck lid. easy to install or remove anytime.. check back tomorrow for pics.

OP
OP
J

Jmch

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

spoiler install overview and pic

s55c

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well if your making a list put me down for a 3 piece top with windows.... the idea of trunk fit and a top with some head room is a dream come true,,, thanks for your effort and time in this project.

OP
OP
J

Jmch

Viper Owner
Reaction score

couple more of the top now in primer with a detail line, the hard center lines radiused and getting ready for paint. it's going to be awesome with that spoiler.

Last edited:

kungen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello from sweden are that any chance that you can export to sweden sorry fore my bad Englisch

OP
OP
J

Jmch

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hello from sweden are that any chance that you can export to sweden sorry fore my bad Englisch

absolutely. ( for anyone on here) you can send me a private message and tell me what you want and i will set it up for you or go to Autoforms website and Email there as well. . either way we will get the ball rolling.

propsail

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please keep us posted on the spoiler with the cf lip. Im probably asking too much, but i'd love to see a pic of a red spoiler with the cf.

Thanks
Craig

OP
OP
J

Jmch

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Please keep us posted on the spoiler with the cf lip. Im probably asking too much, but i'd love to see a pic of a red spoiler with the cf.

Thanks
Craig

If someone orders one like that I will definately post a couple pics of it... to spend a few days and money to build one for a pic is not practical at the moment.

Last edited:

1995 RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jmch,

Any new progress to report on the three piece top ?

Thank you in advance, Bob

OP
OP
J

Jmch

Viper Owner
Reaction score
lifeisgood is correct.. I'll post an update later this week.. I will snap some pics tomorrow n post them to show you all where we are at as far as progress .. but it won't be long .. seriously. :)

ILLKing

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Here are some more pics of the new spoiler installed on an rt/10. Installed in 25 min and looks amazing. Looks even better in person. Excuse the crappy cell phone quality and dirty wheels
You must be registered for see images

ILLKing

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yup, autoform top as well. Great quality and its possible to remove and install alone. The new top flows even more with the new spoiler, but both are awesome. Also not sure how many viper owners drive in the rain, but im able to without getting wet at all.

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yup, autoform top as well. Great quality and its possible to remove and install alone. The new top flows even more with the new spoiler, but both are awesome. Also not sure how many viper owners drive in the rain, but im able to without getting wet at all.

Mind if I get a copy of those photos with the diffuser blades in them?

sfm79

Enthusiast
Reaction score

ILLKing, what happened to the pictures you posted? Did you get one of the new tops/windows?

ILLKing

Viper Owner
Reaction score

OP
OP
J

Jmch

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Where's that hard top!!
Almost there... its honestly way overdue so my apologies, I haven't forgotten or given up.. we're still plugging along at it. As always I make it sound too simple in my head... yeah we'll just whip up a top and here ya go... hasn't worked out simply even once in my life but the next time I'm always sure it'll be easy. :) but anyways I'm still here and the top is progressing. I'll keep posting.. I haven't much lately since the next real news will be when its on sale.. so stay tuned just a little longer.

sfm79

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Almost there... its honestly way overdue so my apologies, I haven't forgotten or given up.. we're still plugging along at it. As always I make it sound too simple in my head... yeah we'll just whip up a top and here ya go... hasn't worked out simply even once in my life but the next time I'm always sure it'll be easy. :) but anyways I'm still here and the top is progressing. I'll keep posting.. I haven't much lately since the next real news will be when its on sale.. so stay tuned just a little longer.

Queue the Jeopardy music.

OP
OP
J

Jmch

Viper Owner
Reaction score

See.. still going.. :) this is the headliner mold and roof skin plug so we have proof of progress. Steve and Don have been putting in a lot of hours and are meticulous with the detail. With the experience level at Autoform the slowest guy there is... me.. ha.. so once again sorry for taking this project into the summer but it will be worth it soon.. as always thanks for watching

OP
OP
J

Jmch

Viper Owner
Reaction score
sorry.. I dont know why that pic is so pixelated..

OP
OP
J

Jmch

Viper Owner
Reaction score
TTACH]

Well the molds are finally complete. We decided to take the time to build molds that would allow us to potentially build these in carbon. Takes a little more work and time to do so which has been part of our delay. This is the production top as it will be sold in black gel coat. We will get pics on a Gen 2 soon so you can all see where the lines match up for your A pillars. And once we make a set of pretty window frames we will pop them in for some pics as well. The windows are beautifully shaped and actually enhance the lines of the car and top combo. And to be honest I'm very glad Steve did the windows since they are darn near impossible to build :) .. For you gen 2 guys you can get your money ready and expect to be able to order a top within a couple weeks, once our new batch of latches arrive. Gen 1.. just after that due to window frame complexity... ... thanks again.
J

Attachments

• 100MEDIA36IMAG0698-1.jpg
    100MEDIA36IMAG0698-1.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 180

justfunrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can you pls post the website for Northwind Eng Top and the NW sliding windows?

OP
OP
J

Jmch

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Alright it's time.. We have the first couple of tops sold and will be assembling them soon. Once we get one painted we will get some high res pics posted on here and Autoforms website. For those that are interested Steve will have a satin black top at the ALMS Race America next weekend August 9th 10th and 11th. Even if it's not something you plan to purchase just check the new top out for grins and let us know what you think. It looks better in person than any of the pictures I can post. And with the new splitter and spoiler it brings a new modern and aggressive look to our cars. For anyone interested to purchase you can PM me here or even email AF at the website Autoformgroup.com ... we haven't put this on the site yet but if you want to get in line to place an order now is the time. Here are a couple of the end of project pics before the full production begins.

Attachments

• 100MEDIA$IMAG0789.jpg
    100MEDIA$IMAG0789.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 147
  • 100MEDIA36IMAG0881.jpg
    100MEDIA36IMAG0881.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 152
  • 100MEDIA$IMAG0877.jpg
    100MEDIA$IMAG0877.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 135