Run to "Last Viper Event"!

EZ 2B Green

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm planning to drive my Viper to CAAP to bid farewell to Viper on July 1. I would like to see some fellow NEVCA members join me for this historic event. I already have a route plan and hotel selected so I will volunteer to lead the group. It's basically the same route we took to VOIX and to Niagara. We will be traveling through Canada so passports and insurance cards will be required. The plan is to leave Tuesday June 29th and be home on July 3. If any NE members are flying out to Detroit we will meet you there. Lets show Chrysler/Fiat that Viper owners are faithfully awaiting news of a Gen5 as we bid farewell to American Icon. :usa:
Let me know if you are interested.

OP
OP
E

EZ 2B Green

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone that plans on going needs to get a registration form by emailing [email protected]. Mine was in my inbox today. I booked an extra 4 rooms at the White Oaks Resort in Niagara-on-the-Lake that are up for grabs at this point. Call them at 800 263 5766 and use any of the following confirmation #'s for Tuesday 6/29 (5H20U, 5H2OV, 5H2OW, 5H2OX). For Friday 7/2 use confirmation # 5H20Y, 5H20Z, 5H210, or 5H211. I got a discounted rate $152.10 Canadian for each night. Rooms at the Auburn Hills Centerpointe Marriott are $89/night for this event.

OP
OP
E

EZ 2B Green

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It looks like I will representing NEVCA at this event. I released the extra rooms that I reserved for our club at the White Oaks today.

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Mike
I just read your post, I was at Com Day that weekend. With VOI coming up, I couldn't afford another trip like that right now. I hope you and Jill had a good time. Hope to see you guys soon. Rick

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shibbydude