S.Fla. Vert owners

BennyBad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Recently sold my vert and picked up a coupe and i no longer need the dodge factory car cover since my wife told me the kids got me the coupe cover for xmas. so its offered for the first member who wants to pic it up from me. thanks Benny

YellowViperSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm interested, i been wanting to be up a cover for so long already and never go arounf to. I am in south florida. How much are you asking? I can pick it up, not far from Miami.

OP
OP
B

BennyBad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
it was a pleasure meeting you sandy and hope the cover will protect your yellow baby. thanks to all who posted, cover has a new home. Happy Holidays Benny :2tu:

zorroespanol

VCA Member - New England
VCA Member
Reaction score
to South Florida owners....

Any of you able to run at Moroso??? I was told if I ran faster than 14's I'd be asked to leave and come back when I have a 5 point cage... [*****]!!!

So I started tripping the lights, sitting there for a while and running something like 17's @ 124 with a 6 second 60'

this worked 3 times before they threw me out!

I want to run my car in the 1/4, so how, where????

YellowViperSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Any of you able to run at Moroso??? I was told if I ran faster than 14's I'd be asked to leave and come back when I have a 5 point cage... [*****]!!!

So I started tripping the lights, sitting there for a while and running something like 17's @ 124 with a 6 second 60'

Thats crazy! I have not brought my Viper there yet, but a buddy of mine goes there pretty often with his SRT10 and never had an issue. This would definitely **** if it is now strictly enforced!

zorroespanol

VCA Member - New England
VCA Member
Reaction score

Thats crazy! I have not brought my Viper there yet, but a buddy of mine goes there pretty often with his SRT10 and never had an issue. This would definitely **** if it is now strictly enforced!

Is it a coupe?? Because the guy that did my safety inspection is the same old fart that's been working there since I was a fresman in college, some 15 years ago...

YellowViperSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is it a coupe?? Because the guy that did my safety inspection is the same old fart that's been working there since I was a fresman in college, some 15 years ago...
No its a convertible. The car actually looks very similar to mine only in red.

This would definitely **** making the trip down there and having them tell you that you need a cage. I was planning on going sometime soon and just would be pissed if that is true. Are they crazy restricting it to anything lower then a 14. I guess a new Mustang GT Convertible cannot even run there stock!

zorroespanol

VCA Member - New England
VCA Member
Reaction score
No its a convertible. The car actually looks very similar to mine only in red.

This would definitely **** making the trip down there and having them tell you that you need a cage. I was planning on going sometime soon and just would be pissed if that is true. Are they crazy restricting it to anything lower then a 14. I guess a new Mustang GT Convertible cannot even run there stock!

that's what I thought. definitely call before you go, and please keep me informed of any news!