Sacramento Karting

Glen97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Come join us Saturday at RPM in Sacramento for indoor go-karting. (3130 Bradshaw Road, Sacramento, CA 95827). The event starts at 11:00 AM additional information can be obtained by going to our web page Northern California VCA

Here's a little event teaser....

A well known and a very accomplished member of the professional motor sports community will be joining us. (Don't bother asking me because I don't know who it is!!) I've been told that the mystery guest will spank us all of on the track, but they guarantee a good time in the process. :)

PLEASE e-mail me if you plan to attend [email protected] (Terri Angen).

Hope to see you there!

Terri Angen
Northern CA Viper Club of America
Secretary/Events Director

rwd4rsk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our mystery guest pro driver, our version of the Stig, just emailed me and has made us an offer. Anyone that can beat him on the go kart track Saturday will get a free 1/2 day track day with him in your Viper or other track car that you own.

OP
OP
Glen97

Glen97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The wife and kids just left on spring break to Georgia, I'M GOING KARTING!!!!! :) :) :) See you tomorrow Glen
Mutts02GTS Great! Look forward to meeting. Please contact Terri if you plan to drive. Also we will be doing some kind of lunch someplace.

Glen

Ratical2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your ducks are out of line. At least come watch. I’ll vouch for you tell the wife you had to come help me with a flat.

Glen

Yeah, unfortunately, I can't be in two places at the same time and my day is booked up. QUACK!

:quack::quack::quack::quack::quack::quack: Okay, I got it all lined ups and I still can't :bolt:

Have fun!!

Ratical2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the pics Glen. Looks like a nice facility. Judging by the smiles, everyone had a good time. I recognize most of the people but who was the mystery guest and did anyone beat him?

OP
OP
Glen97

Glen97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the pics Glen. Looks like a nice facility. Judging by the smiles, everyone had a good time. I recognize most of the people but who was the mystery guest and did anyone beat him?
Memo Gidley was the mystery guest. He stomped everyone the first 2 races. Then I guess you would have to say I set him up. In the second race Rocky had a POS kart. It had no power and didn't handle very good. So in the final race I kinda had the young men working there put Memo in the POS Kart and start him in the back. He still came up and passed all but one. Memo was on Roberts bumper the last 3-4 laps. Memo would have smoked the field bad without the set up.

Mutts02GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glen, that was a blast and the food and friendship afterwards was excellent as well. I really enjoyed my first outing with the club as a new Viper owner. Thanks again to Toddy, Terri, and everyone else that worked to put this together. :) Jeff

Ratical2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Memo Gidley was the mystery guest. He stomped everyone the first 2 races. Then I guess you would have to say I set him up. In the second race Rocky had a POS kart. It had no power and didn't handle very good. So in the final race I kinda had the young men working there put Memo in the POS Kart and start him in the back. He still came up and passed all but one. Memo was on Roberts bumper the last 3-4 laps. Memo would have smoked the field bad without the set up.

Sounds like it was a lot of fun! Brian Angen was just like that at all our Karting events. he was wickedly fast no matter what you did, you couldn't beat him.

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guyz,

I had fun at RPM and enjoyed breaking bread with all at Chevy's on the Sacramento River. A big thanks to Terri & Rocky for saving the day and to Richard Mathews for brining the totally kool "Memo Gidley". Many drove a long distance & a few even came down a day earlier to get in some practice!!:drive:

See you all at the finals when we get the date pinned down and thanks for attending!

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE, INC.
Toddy
=DISTRIBUTORS OF POWER= :usa:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235