Sad news in our VCA family!

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To all New England and national Viper Club members.

It is with a deeply sad heart that I post this news.

We recently received word that Jerry Colpitts' mother unexpectedly passed away earlier this week.

I know many of you know Jerry and Laure well and consider them good friends as my wife and I do, and would want to send them your prays and well wishes.

On behalf of the New England regional directors, our prayers are with you my friend in your time of need. If there is anything we can do for you please, just tell us.

Jerry, may you remember all the good times you shared with your mom, and let those memories carry you forward.

Currently there are no plans for services or a place to mail flowers to. As more information becomes available we will update this thread.

Rick, Joe, Rod, & Glenn
NE VCA Directors

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jerry
You and Laurie are in our prayers. Like Joe said you have to think of all the good memories that you had with your mom. She will always be with you. Anything we can do for you just call. Rick

Viperguynick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't know how I missed this for so long. Sorry for your loss Jerry and Laurie. We'll be thinking of you.

Nick

SSGSNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jerry sorry to hear of your lost. Just remember all the good times you and you mom had in these times.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235