Santana Row on Saturdy 4/21/07

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Weather permitting, which it looks like its going to be ok, we will be at Santana Row saturday morning around 9am. Every saturday morning car enthusiasts meet up in back parking lot at end of strip where it dead ends into Olsen dr. There is a big parking lot where you will usually find on a good day about 50+ cars,

Lambo's/ferrari's/Porsche/Viper/Vette etc. Alot of nice cars show up. Sometimes small groups do a cruise. Usually everyone hangs around for a few hours talking cars and drinking coffee. So I'll be there and so should ILLSMOQ in his silver Viper. Come by if you have time or are in the area. We have had just us two of us in Vipers, up to about 8,so come represent for the Vipers. :drive:

You must be registered for see images attach

Parking is were the RED X is , nice open parking lot, usually plenty of room, away from shoppers, plus itsearly so no one is there except for us.

Last edited:

DVS_V10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
can we set up a meeting spot and role in together. maybe get together around 8:30 and head over there.

OP
OP
M

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
can we set up a meeting spot and role in together. maybe get together around 8:30 and head over there.

Thats no prob. ILLSMOQ and I usually meet up before too. We usually just meet up near his freeway exit, (Yerba Buena /101) but we could probably meet you where ever. What area are you in?

DVS_V10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I live off hillsdale next to the capitol auto mall or if you know of bigdogs grill on cherry and foxworthy I live to blocks up from it.

OP
OP
M

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I live off hillsdale next to the capitol auto mall or if you know of bigdogs grill on cherry and foxworthy I live to blocks up from it.

Cool, thats right near my old dealership I worked at. Our Dispathcer lives right up the street from you. Anyways, we will be coming from Evergreen area, so I guees we could meet you off Capitol at Park in ride there by Navarez. I know there are two , one on each side. Our we can meet at Strbucks of Santa Theresa. Give me an idea and we will make it work. Though i wait to get coffee till we park at Santana then we walk to Starbucks there on the Row.
We can also PM #'s. Looks like weather will be good. Only reason I wouldnt go is if we woke up to rain,otherwise Im there, Top down. lol:drive:

OP
OP
M

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It was good meeting you John. As weather gets better there will be better turnouts again and they we usually go for a cruise after. Found a few pics of our cars that were posted on ferrari chat forum from today.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62